• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Likaru

Oh dios mio!
If it amounts to anything, and if the USPS would let me, I will ship inside official tins. I will also include a small bulk with free cards from me in case any of the cards on the bulk are damaged or from other language and I somehow overlooked them.

I have 2200 common yugioh cards = 2750
1700 common pokemon cards = 6800
74 pokemon rares = 444
100 energy cards = 250
170 yugioh rares = 510
11 ultimate rares = 385
129 RH pokemon = 774
58 super rares (some are from decks, so basically 50) =750
58 promo/deck ultra rares = 348??, I just reduced the total points to 6 instead of 8. few are in played condition. Ill let you check them.
I count 16 from packs but 2 are in played condition = 300 points?

wilyfungi

I'm Search Man, OK?
@Likaru IDK if I am catching you right after your post (time has me confused) but right now you have not asked for anything from me; feel free to keep editing though! I am actually just about to post updated rates (in like 10-15 minutes) so some stuff will be higher and lower, not the general rates just the specifics

Likaru

Oh dios mio!
wilyfungi said:
@Likaru IDK if I am catching you right after your post (time has me confused) but right now you have not asked for anything from me; feel free to keep editing though! I am actually just about to post updated rates (in like 10-15 minutes) so some stuff will be higher and lower, not the general rates just the specifics

Pokemon cards I listed above 2 days ago.

virizion ex
genesect ex
mr. mime

Also, I want to send them first, have you also check the cards and notify me of any problems in my calculations, my yugioh classifications, etc. After that, we can communicate to agree on a deal via chat if that is ok with you.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I have a couple questions:

1. How do you prefer bulk shipped? I have never shipped more than a few cards at a time, and have some cards I'd like to unload on you.
2. Are you fine with sending same time? I have almost 100 references here, with a perfect trading record.

wilyfungi

I'm Search Man, OK?
@Likaru sounds good

@PMJ sorry but I do not send same time unless I have traded with someone several times (and in that case feedback does not matter if it is 20-100 same to me), if I do not have to send first/same time I just gotta skip

for packing bulk the safest way to do it is to wrap it in paper in stacks of 200-230 cards, boxes get torn a little sometimes in shipment so better safe than sorry, there are other ways to ship it if you need more ideas though

if you are talking 1000+ cards your cheapest option will be priority flat rate boxes, at 400-600 cards usually regular parcel/priority mail is cheapest

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Wrap it in paper? What do you mean? I'm just trying to figure out the easiest, cheapest, and safest way to ship.

Also, why do you collect bulk? I've always wondered that.

Also, how do you prefer things like secret rares shipped? If I were sending you, say, twenty of them, what is your preferred method of boxing them up?

Another question. When you say 6 points for promos, is that all-inclusive, like for Pokemon-EX promos as well?

Sorry, another question. You don't discriminate between Pokemon and Trainers in terms of common and uncommon, right?

Looking for a value on Trevenant XY, holo and reverse.

MP Pokemon

Aspiring Trainer
Still haven't gotten my end, tracking says it is enroute though i'll keep you posted, anyways how much are Hypnotoxic Lasers and Virbank City Gyms?

wilyfungi

I'm Search Man, OK?
PMJ said:
Wrap it in paper? What do you mean? I'm just trying to figure out the easiest, cheapest, and safest way to ship.

Also, why do you collect bulk? I've always wondered that.

Also, how do you prefer things like secret rares shipped? If I were sending you, say, twenty of them, what is your preferred method of boxing them up?

Another question. When you say 6 points for promos, is that all-inclusive, like for Pokemon-EX promos as well?

Sorry, another question. You don't discriminate between Pokemon and Trainers in terms of common and uncommon, right?

Looking for a value on Trevenant XY, holo and reverse.

no problem all the questions you need is fine

I mean that you want relative to the amount of cards you are shipping to pick the right size box (small for up to 400, medium for up to 4000, and large up to around 6000). I was assuming you would be more between 1000-4000, which is where the easiest way to secure things is to wrap cards in stacks by 3. About 690 cards fills a row wrapped in paper in stacks of 3 which will be a perfect fit. Of course you can have some leftover room which you can fill with newspaper or whatever if you have it, just crunching up paper into balls is ok too, or packing peanuts, anything you already have on hand hopefully. If you only were looking to send 200-300 cards then all of this advice is useless, just from your initial tone I had thought it would be a lot of bulk.

Some bulk items will turn into more money given about 7-10 years. Some never will, just a really long term waiting game.

Depends what else you are shipping @ the secret rares, you can go with toploaders, wrap them in the middle of a stack of other cards. For instance if you had a stack of 100 holos, putting the 20 secret rares in the middle would be very safe, as that amount of cards is not going to be damaged by almost anything. That is why I always encourage wrapping in paper, cards stacked safely together are going to be safe, but toploaders/cardboard works too.

Promo EX promos are all 200 points or more (the ones that are more are listed), Lv. X and (old) ex are also 200. Prime promos are 125.

Trainers are just as fine as non-trainers, whatever you want to trade.

Trevenant will be 300 in either holo finish

MP Pokemon said:
Still haven't gotten my end, tracking says it is enroute though i'll keep you posted, anyways how much are Hypnotoxic Lasers and Virbank City Gyms?

like I told you in pm, I only shipped it like Friday or Saturday because of snow/sleet, I am sorry but I had sprained a toe very badly, so it was hard to put any pressure on 1 foot, on top of which I live in Texas...so no snow tires lol; anyway it should be to you soon, looks like it unfortunately shipped slowly on top of my personal bad luck

Virbanks are 500, Lasers are 375

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Okay, I have an offer for you:

750 4pt cards
134 6pt cards
12 12pt cards
6 20pt cards
22 125pt cards
62 200pt cards
9 300pt cards
1 400pt cards

total 22318 pts

For these things:

Gengar-EX FA
Trevenant XY Holo
Lysandre FA
Korrina FA
Celebi-EX
Xerosic FA
Lucario-EX FA x3
M Lucario-EX
M Manectric-EX
Computer Search
Charizard-EX #12 x4
Yveltal-EX XY08 PROMO
Xerneas-EX FA
Seismitoad-EX FA x2

total 21750 pts

If this is acceptable, pm to confirm with any other instructions I may need for you.

wilyfungi

I'm Search Man, OK?
@MP Pokemon bikes are 300

@PMJ could you list the cards above bulk specifically? I am about to vend a state, and when that happens I usually get overloaded on a few things enough I have to drastically reduce rates on whatever I picked up 50-70 of, so it will create a large amount of of confusion for me on why your side is supposed to be x amount of points in this case probably, versus with a list I can just make sure everything is there and we are good to go

also I am no longer accepting any Donphan PLS or Suicune PLB for now, had forgotten to update that, sorry if that changes anything

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I don't understand what you're asking.

wilyfungi

I'm Search Man, OK?
I need you to list the cards that are not at the bulk rates. Any EX @ 200 or EX FA @ 400 is fine as "bulk" though, and any ultra rare besides the radiants at 125 is going to be fine.

I do not know what else to tell you, I already said why I need this in the last post in full. My non-bulk rates are going to be different in a week, I am about to pick up a lot of cards in person.

MP Pokemon

Aspiring Trainer
Your:

x2 Virbanks - 1000
x3 Bikes - 900
x1 Mr. Mine PLF - 75
x1 VS Seeker PHF - 200
x1 Colress - 225

Total - 2,400

My:

x1 Rock Guard - 150
x2 Deoxys EX Promo - 400
x1 Thundurus EX Promo - 200
x1 Xerneas EX Promo - 200
x1 Florges EX - 200
x1 Meloetta EX FA - 100
x1 Hawlucha EX - 200
x1 White Kyurem EX FA - 900
x1 Emolga RC - 50

Total - 2,400

LMK if this is ok? Or PM to confirm.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Oh. Oh man, I didn't even see your secondary link. So, just to be clear, in that thread, those are cards that you want, and the points you currently assign for people offering those?

We might have some stuff in there. I'm not sure. It's a lot to go through. In that case, let me temporarily rescind my offer until you get your cards, just to save time for the both of us.

wilyfungi

I'm Search Man, OK?
@MP Pokemon will be sure to pm to confirm if the math adds up!

@PMJ haha ok I did not understand that you were ONLY offering bulk before, or if it was like a bunch of trainers you were not happy to list specifically, etc; my goal in these trades is to help you get what you deserve for your side so please feel free to take the time you need on the specifics...very few EX cards are at only 200 (mostly the newer non-legends), so I think you should have some things that I was doing better for

you do not have to worry about offering now or later, just as long as the specifics match with what is up at the time of your post we will be good, next weekend is just an awkward time around then because it is typically one of my biggest spending weekends, the bulk rates are definitely going to be solid and acceptable by the time we trade regardless

if it helps save time remember that I am offering nothing extra on practically any common/uncommon pokemon, there are trainers that are extra though :)

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Okay. Then I will review your specific wants list and make a new offer.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
What's the value on Yveltal XY, holo, reverse, and theme deck?

Status
Not open for further replies.