• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] W: Bulk W: Metagame H: EX, FA Supporters, TSS, Packs, & Tons of ex/Lv X/Prime/Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fungible Trading! H: EX, FA, TSS, metagame! W: bulk and ultra rares UPDATED 3/31

bump of the week 1: BIG UPDATE! added a ton of trainers, metagame pokemon, and got started on my specific card wants :)

RE: Fungible Trading! H: EX, FA, TSS, metagame! W: bulk and ultra rares UPDATED 3/31

i have :
61 super rare YGO (549pts)
26 secret or ultra rare YGO (312pts)
1 shiny archeops (700pts)
1 dialga lv x promo (200pts)
1 garchomp c lv x promo (200pts)
5 random JPN holo rare (50pts)
edit:
i am interested in 1 landorus ex nfa and 3 mewtwo ex tin promo
edit:
I have also these cards:
1 tyranitar prime (150 pts)
1 shiny col deoxys (400pts)
1 shiny col lugia (400pts)
1 bottom piece hooh legend HS (300pts)
1 bottom piece RDL legend UL (300pts)
2 bottom piece PDL legend TR (200pts)

lmk
thanks

I do not have a landorus ex reg (sold today ;_; ) so we agreed on 1 mewtwo ex tin and 1 landorus ex FA for your "points" after you pmed me

bump of the week! this is going to be the most stock I will have until after nationals so trade now if you want something :)

Could you cml for:
1x FA Zekrom EX
3x Pokemon Catcher RH EPO
2x N RH DEX
3x Rare Candy (Green) RH DEX
3x Skyla RH BCR
3x Hypnotoxic Laser RH PLS
1x Virbank City Gym RH PLS
2x Double Colorless Energy RH NXD

I have 574 points worth of RH bulk which is probably the only bulk I would trade now. I was also wondering if most of my trainers could just be upgraded (eg. My 3x pokemon catcher + other stuff for your 3x RH pokemon catcher)

My 3x pokemon catcher:
Your 3x Darkrai Ex Set

If there is anything you would be willing to trade for that 4th darkrai set I would definitely be interested but you'll have I cml. also interested in 3 RH hypnotoxic laser

@ddbagardi123 I am willing to help upgrade green candies, skylas, Ns, and DCEs (too much stock of the others to "upgrade"). But the ones you would be trading me would probably be fairly played right?

@AlexanderTheAwesome I am mostly interested in picking up bulk or collector cards. It is very easy for me to buy as much as I can of metagame materials, which is why I have this whole silly "points" thing. Your offer was fair minded unfortunately I just in no way need to pick up metagame stuff in trades really.

Well if those are the only ones you want to upgrade than those are the only things I will trade for besides the FA Zekrom EX. I looked and my cards are surprisingly in really could condition. They are at least NM if not M! The other thing is is that the DCE I have now are league promos so if you are interested in those let me know.

I was just wondering what you like from my list and are you interested in the league DCE?

@ddbargardi I am interested in darkrai & mewtwo promos, I am still trying to puzzle out how exactly to go about the upgrade details...normally I just trade for bulk at about the actual prices I would trade for bulk, so this has me a little confused

Hello mate, can you CML for your:

Darkrai EX
Kyogre EX FA
Rayquaza EX
Cobalion EX
Lugia EX
Zapdos EX
Ninetales DRX X4 NON RH

Well I think I will just make an offer and see how it goes from there. And I value the league promo DCE a little more than if I were just upgrading regular DCE is that ok?

My:
Tornadus EX
Keldeo EX
Garchomp C Lv.X
2x Dialga G Lv.X
1x Tornadus FA

Your:
2x Landorus EX (non FA)
2x Zekrom EX (Promo if you have them if not forget about it)

@zega sorry but I really am not seeing very much

@ddbargardi no, I have a big surplus of all DCEs (including league promos) except RHs so I cannot value them any special amount

@MrGatr I am sorry if my OP is unclear but I do not have any Landorus EX non-FA

I have an offer I'm just waiting to see if another one goes through first.

Lemme see if I can offer on the FA one :)

Landorus EX FA: $37.00

Keldeo EX: $15.00 (what a price dip)
Tornadus EX: $26.00
Dialga G lv X: $5.00 x2 = $10.00
Tornadus FA: $4.00 x2 = $8.00
Kyurem EX: $6.00
Ho-Oh EX: $9.00
=$74.00

Landorus EX FA: $37.00 x2 = $74.00
=74.00

LMK if this is fine. I can throw in some more if you want.

@ddbargardi cool you can get back to me whenever/to whatever extent you need

@MrGatr Honestly Keldeo EX is worth less than that, Dialga G Lv X is worth less than that, and (very unfortunately) I cannot trade for any Tornadus FAs or Thundurus FAs in case of a rotation. Sorry if it sounds overbearing, but I do not think we will be able to work anything out even if you included a couple more cards.

500 commons/uncommons (1,000 points)
250 Energies (250 points)
50 Rares/RHcommons (200 points)
1 ex (250 points)
1 Lv X (200 points)
1 Secret Rare (100 points)

in exchange for your Lugia EX?

@Mora sure, will pm you!

Sorry that its been a while
How about
Your:
1x RH Rare Candy
3x RH Skyla
1x Zekrom EX FA

My:
1x Rare Candy
3x Skyla
1x Mewtwo EX (promo)
400x RH Bulk

Status