• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US ONLY] Tseus' Cabana | W: Volcanion Ex/non-Ex| H: Yanmega Break, Mewtwo EX FA (damage change)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Orosco

Aspiring Trainer
The only other things I am currently looking for are Magikarp (Ancient Origins), Gyarados (Ancient Trait, also from Ancient Origins), and Team Magmas Secret Base.

As you can probably tell I'm testing out a Gyarados deck. If you have any of those I would say that's a fair trade:)

JonFree

Aspiring Trainer
No, but what do you have?

2x Super rod
1x Pokemon Ranger
3x Bursting Balloon

1x Luxray Break

2x FA Flareon EX
2x Hoopa EX (Tin)
1x Lugia (FAC)
2x Mew (FAC)
4x Jolteon (AOR, 3x Holo, 1x RH)
3x Xerneas (Geomancy, 1x Holo, 2x RH)
4x Yveltal (2x RC, 1x RH, 1x Holo)

I was mostly interested in your Mewtwos and Gardevoirs.

Anthony Orosco

Aspiring Trainer
2x Super rod
1x Pokemon Ranger
3x Bursting Balloon

1x Luxray Break

2x FA Flareon EX
2x Hoopa EX (Tin)
1x Lugia (FAC)
2x Mew (FAC)

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were talking to me:p However, could I make an offer for one of your Hoopa EX? After looking at your wants, here is all of the stuff I have: Rev Holo Shauna and Rev Holo Pokemon Fan Club. I can add a lot tho. My complete list is here: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/w-scizor-exs-h-shaymin-ex-ptcgo-and-more.135654/

I would be willing to trade pretty much anything so please let me know!

JonFree

Aspiring Trainer
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were talking to me:p However, could I make an offer for one of your Hoopa EX? After looking at your wants, here is all of the stuff I have: Rev Holo Shauna and Rev Holo Pokemon Fan Club. I can add a lot tho. My complete list is here: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/threads/w-scizor-exs-h-shaymin-ex-ptcgo-and-more.135654/

I would be willing to trade pretty much anything so please let me know!

lol sorry. I thought I was talking to OP. My list is a bit outdated at the moment. There wasn't anything I saw that I needed.

Anthony Orosco

Aspiring Trainer
lol sorry. I thought I was talking to OP. My list is a bit outdated at the moment. There wasn't anything I saw that I needed.
Ok, that's fine:D Would you maybe be willing to trade for stuff you don't exactly need? I would be fine with going over value on my end. That way you can just trade them to other people for stuff you do need.

Last edited:

Tseus

- Tseus on Runescape - Tseus#1273 Battle.net
@Anthony Orosco @JonFree i would ask that you do your trading amongst yourselves on a different thread :]

@Anthony Orosco im sorry but I don't have those cards either. That's ok though maybe we can work something out another time.

@JonFree I don't buy, but only trade on pokebeach.

JonFree

Aspiring Trainer
@Anthony Orosco @JonFree i would ask that you do your trading amongst yourselves on a different thread :]

@Anthony Orosco im sorry but I don't have those cards either. That's ok though maybe we can work something out another time.

@JonFree I don't buy, but only trade on pokebeach.

I have:

2x Super rod
1x Pokemon Ranger
3x Bursting Balloon

1x Luxray Break

2x FA Flareon EX
2x Hoopa EX (Tin)
1x Lugia (FAC)
2x Mew (FAC)

Anthony Orosco

Aspiring Trainer
Would you still be up for trading the Sycamore, Trainers Mail, and Crushing Hammer? I would just have to bump the Zoruas down to 2. Is that ok?

Tseus

I have:

2x Super rod
1x Pokemon Ranger
3x Bursting Balloon

1x Luxray Break

2x FA Flareon EX
2x Hoopa EX (Tin)
1x Lugia (FAC)
2x Mew (FAC)

My Mewtwo Ex FA is currently on offer for trade. I will let you know if that doesn't work out. My Mega Mewtwos are available though as well as my Gardevoirs. Would you want to make me an offer?

JonFree

Aspiring Trainer
My Mewtwo Ex FA is currently on offer for trade. I will let you know if that doesn't work out. My Mega Mewtwos are available though as well as my Gardevoirs. Would you want to make me an offer?

Would you do:
my
2x Super rod
1x Pokemon Ranger
3x Bursting Balloon
1x Luxray Break
1x Lugia (FAC) $1
2x Mew (FAC)

for your 2x M Gardevoir EX FA (STS)

Tseus

Would you do:
my
2x Super rod
1x Pokemon Ranger
3x Bursting Balloon
1x Luxray Break
1x Lugia (FAC) $1
2x Mew (FAC)

for your 2x M Gardevoir EX FA (STS)

Are your cards all near mint?

Also, the Flareons are what I'm most interested in. would you be interested in adding the 2x Flareon Ex FA, and I would throw in your choice of: 2x Gardevoir Ex (STS) or 1x M Mewtwo Ex (BKT - 63)

JonFree

Aspiring Trainer
Are your cards all near mint?

Also, the Flareons are what I'm most interested in. would you be interested in adding the 2x Flareon Ex FA, and I would throw in your choice of: 2x Gardevoir Ex (STS) or 1x M Mewtwo Ex (BKT - 63)

All cards are NM/M. I just traded away the Flareons :(

Status
Not open for further replies.