• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

In Search Of [US ONLY] Silvally and Buzzwole and Others!

TheSceptileMaster

Gastrodon ate my cake
Only trading with US, expected first class if in region, priority if not (with tracking)

I have exactly 40 sealed of the movie Ash-Pikachu.
I need:

1 Dowsing Machine
2 Silvally GX FA
2 Zoroark GX
3 Type Null
1 Kartana GX FA
1 Genesect EX FA
3 Fighting Memory
2 Psychic Memory
1 Brigette
4 Buzzwole GX
1 Gallade from BKT
1 Zygarde (baby)
1 Splash Energy
1-2 Psychic Ralts Kirlia from BKT
2 Celesteela GX
to check your binder

If you have the cards I want but not the same rarity, tell me.

Last edited by a moderator:
What other ex’s, gx’s and more do you have? I have a FA Zoroark-GX and a Brigette I can part with. Zoroark-GX will be harder to get tho

I have a Tapu Lele hyper rare, which I am only trading for a Tapu Lele Full Art and 10$ of other cards. I also have a Secret Rare VS Seeker and a bunch of your bling wants? Anything you want specifically from that?

I have a Tapu Lele hyper rare, which I am only trading for a Tapu Lele Full Art and 10$ of other cards. I also have a Secret Rare VS Seeker and a bunch of your bling wants? Anything you want specifically from that?
I'm interested in that Lele. I have a FA Lele, do you have any other wants, I have most of your none-GX wants :p

Which do you have? I am interested in some over the others.

I have a reverse holo of everything there, except brigette. I also have a FA Sycamore which I will downgrade to a regular sycamore

Ok, I would like:
Fa Sycamore-$20
x2 RV Guzma-$6
Ultra ball RV-$1.69 (1 more if we do RV sycamore)
Garbodor RV-.99

Total: $28.68 ($30.37 if we do RV sycamore)

You get:
Brigette-$11
Zoroark-GX-$16
Sycamore-$1.12 (I also have a RV one which would make the gap smaller because the price is $2.26)

Total: $28.12 ($29.26 if RV sycamore)

Is there anything else you see? I am intrested in anything else I need RV. If we do not do Sycamore RV it will be a .56 cent difference favoring me, if we do it, it is a $1.11 difference in my favor. If there is anything to shorten or close the gap between it. Thank you!

Back