• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US ONLY] H: Rares, Holo Rares, GX Cards W: Golisopod, Tapu Bulu GX

mr-mooster

Aspiring Trainer
Hi there! I am currently building a Tapu Bulu GX deck and I need only a few more cards. I am looking for 1x Golisopod and 1x Tapu Bulu.

For Tapu Bulu, I am offering Alolan Ninetales GX or Decidueye GX.

For Golisopod I am offering other rares I have available or playable Trainers. I have 1x GUR Garbodor, 1x Reverse Holo Victini, 1x Holo Alolan Golem, 1x Holo Chandelure, 2x Aqua Patch, 2x Brooklet Hill. For playable uncommons, I have 5 GUR Sabeleye, 2 of which are reverse holos. I also have a lot of Spirit Links that I don't need. Let me know if any of these interest you, but also let me know what you're looking for! I mostly have the GUR set but I do have a good amount of Steam Siege, and some SM Base and Roaring Skies.

Here's a link for my two GX cards up for trade. http://imgur.com/QqYHeaL

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
Hello there!

I have a Golisopod Reverse Holo that I can trade for your Garbodor GUR if you are interested in that ^.^

Since I don't have any Tapu Bulu GXs, if you are interested in trading that one card only, the trades would have to be done in just a plain white envelope w/ a stamp though, since otherwise we'd pay more shipping than for the actual cards itself >.<

If this sounds okay with you, please shoot me a PM and we can get our trade rolling!

(If you have any other wants, please feel free to let me know/check my for trade binder, as maybe we can work out a bigger trade too if you prefer that to make the shipping costs a little more worth while :) )

mr-mooster

Aspiring Trainer
Hello there!

I have a Golisopod Reverse Holo that I can trade for your Garbodor GUR if you are interested in that ^.^

Since I don't have any Tapu Bulu GXs, if you are interested in trading that one card only, the trades would have to be done in just a plain white envelope w/ a stamp though, since otherwise we'd pay more shipping than for the actual cards itself >.<

If this sounds okay with you, please shoot me a PM and we can get our trade rolling!

(If you have any other wants, please feel free to let me know/check my for trade binder, as maybe we can work out a bigger trade too if you prefer that to make the shipping costs a little more worth while :) )

Hey, I'm sorry but I also posted this trade on Reddit since it was taking a while for this to get approved and I ended up getting the Golisopod I needed. I can still trade you the Garbodor, though. I'd love to see pictures of your trade binder. I'll send pictures of mine too. I have a few cards I was willing to pay for but still haven't ordered. If you have N, Prof. Sycamore, Lurantis GX, or even Fomantis then I'd be willing to trade for those too.

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
Hey, I'm sorry but I also posted this trade on Reddit since it was taking a while for this to get approved and I ended up getting the Golisopod I needed. I can still trade you the Garbodor, though. I'd love to see pictures of your trade binder. I'll send pictures of mine too. I have a few cards I was willing to pay for but still haven't ordered. If you have N, Prof. Sycamore, Lurantis GX, or even Fomantis then I'd be willing to trade for those too.

Thats okay, I don't really need the Garbodor but I was trying to help you out since I did have a spare Golisopod ^.^

I can still trade though, my full trade binder is listed here if you want to check it out:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EuDNkT7XrFPLsqwgftDvXy1YgxwQKk6glSNopkS4p_Y/edit?usp=sharing

I can provide pictures of anything you are interested in listed there if you wish :)

mr-mooster

Aspiring Trainer
Thats okay, I don't really need the Garbodor but I was trying to help you out since I did have a spare Golisopod ^.^

I can still trade though, my full trade binder is listed here if you want to check it out:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EuDNkT7XrFPLsqwgftDvXy1YgxwQKk6glSNopkS4p_Y/edit?usp=sharing

I can provide pictures of anything you are interested in listed there if you wish :)

Here's my Trade List! Pretty much everything is for trade except for what's in my decklist.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dGfvtmj64uVLIE7vY04fYyWt275yFZzSZuuh4rNyUn4/edit?usp=sharing

The list is for both Reddit and Pokebeach, which is why I have some things with prices. Please disregard those items! I'm not a verified seller.

EDIT: Forgot to mention what I am interested in. I'm interested in your 3x Fomantis, 2x Double Colorless Energy, 1x Choice Band, and the Sealed Energy Pack from an ETB.

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
Here's my Trade List! Pretty much everything is for trade except for what's in my decklist.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dGfvtmj64uVLIE7vY04fYyWt275yFZzSZuuh4rNyUn4/edit?usp=sharing

The list is for both Reddit and Pokebeach, which is why I have some things with prices. Please disregard those items! I'm not a verified seller.

EDIT: Forgot to mention what I am interested in. I'm interested in your 3x Fomantis, 2x Double Colorless Energy, 1x Choice Band, and the Sealed Energy Pack from an ETB.

I should have the following from your wants list:

3 Fomantis SUM 14/149
1 Choice Band GRI 121/145
2 Lysandre XY AOR 78/98
3 Prof. Sycamore BKP 107/122
3 N XY FCO 105/124 *I got 1 from FCO and 2 from DEX if thats fine*
2 Forest of Giant Plants XY AOR 74/108
3 Double Colorless Energy EVO 90/108 *I got 2 from EVO and 1 from SMO if thats fine*
2 Ultra Ball SUM 135/149
Sealed Energy Pack from an ETB

As for my wants from your list... unfortunately it seems that only the Ultra Rares have caught my interest... so if you want to work out a trade with those, I'd be happy to do so... otherwise theres nothing else that I need D:

Please let me know :)

mr-mooster

Aspiring Trainer
I should have the following from your wants list:

3 Fomantis SUM 14/149
1 Choice Band GRI 121/145
2 Lysandre XY AOR 78/98
3 Prof. Sycamore BKP 107/122
3 N XY FCO 105/124 *I got 1 from FCO and 2 from DEX if thats fine*
2 Forest of Giant Plants XY AOR 74/108
3 Double Colorless Energy EVO 90/108 *I got 2 from EVO and 1 from SMO if thats fine*
2 Ultra Ball SUM 135/149
Sealed Energy Pack from an ETB

As for my wants from your list... unfortunately it seems that only the Ultra Rares have caught my interest... so if you want to work out a trade with those, I'd be happy to do so... otherwise theres nothing else that I need D:

Please let me know :)

Which Ultra Rares caught your interest? Depending on which one it is, I wouldn't mind trading for a lot of the stuff I'm interested in.

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
Which Ultra Rares caught your interest? Depending on which one it is, I wouldn't mind trading for a lot of the stuff I'm interested in.

Here is my first draft of a trade ^.^

YOUR WANTS:
- 3 Fomantis 0.07 x 3 = $0.21
- 1 Choice Band 0.78 x 1 = $0.78
- 2 Lysandre 0.38 x 2 = $0.76
- 3 Sycamore 0.39 x 3 = $1.17
- 1 N (FCO) 3.25 x 1 = $3.25
- 2 N (DEX) 2.99 x 2 = $5.98
- 2 Forest of GP 0.84 x 2 = $1.68
- 2 DCE (EVO) $0.31 x 2 = $0.62
- 1 DCE (SMO) $0.59 x 1 = $0.59
- 2 Ultra Ball $0.24 x 2 = $0.48

Total: $15.52

MY WANTS:
-M Steelix EX = $3.25
-Blastoise EX = $1.96
-Chandelure = $0.28
-Primarina GX = $3.08
-Pokemon Ranger FA = $4.33
-Vikavolt GX = $2.00

Total: $14.90

I can also provide 3 grass energy for free if that is all you need, but if you need the whole pack then I can't ._.

I looked up the lowest prices for NM versions of everything on TCGPlayer since that would be its current price if one were to buy it from there.

How does this look?

mr-mooster

Aspiring Trainer
I think that sounds like a good deal. I will gladly take the Grass Energy as opposed to the Energy Pack.

Here's a labeled album of the cards you're interested in. The corners of the Blastoise EX are damaged. I am not sure how that happened since I immediately double sleeved and packed it in my binder. I puchased it yesterday as well. Hopefully the damage is minimal enough that you'll still like the card, otherwise I can send something else. The others all are in near mint. Vikavolt has some edge wear.

http://imgur.com/a/fkXtT

EDIT: Here's the receipt with the purchase of the $11.99 blister pack. It's labeled as Board Game. It was the Black Kyurem Promo pack. That's where the Blastoise EX came from. http://imgur.com/3Uk2ZLD

Before sending anything, I'll need to purchase some top-loaders for the cards.

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
I think that sounds like a good deal. I will gladly take the Grass Energy as opposed to the Energy Pack.

Here's a labeled album of the cards you're interested in. The corners of the Blastoise EX are damaged. I am not sure how that happened since I immediately double sleeved and packed it in my binder. I puchased it yesterday as well. Hopefully the damage is minimal enough that you'll still like the card, otherwise I can send something else. The others all are in near mint. Vikavolt has some edge wear.

http://imgur.com/a/fkXtT

EDIT: Here's the receipt with the purchase of the $11.99 blister pack. It's labeled as Board Game. It was the Black Kyurem Promo pack. That's where the Blastoise EX came from. http://imgur.com/3Uk2ZLD

Before sending anything, I'll need to purchase some top-loaders for the cards.

I feel your pain :(

Due to the poor quality control nowadays it is quite frequent to receive less than near mint cards from packs >.>

However, I looking for near mint cards only atm, so I can't really help you there :/

Espeon GX or Alolan Ninetales GX are both around the $4.10 to $4.20 range, so would it be possible to take out Blastoise / Vikavolt and replace it with 1 of those 2, (and possibly take out Chandelure from your side too to balance out the few cents additions) ?

mr-mooster

Aspiring Trainer
I feel your pain :(

Due to the poor quality control nowadays it is quite frequent to receive less than near mint cards from packs >.>

However, I looking for near mint cards only atm, so I can't really help you there :/

Espeon GX or Alolan Ninetales GX are both around the $4.10 to $4.20 range, so would it be possible to take out Blastoise / Vikavolt and replace it with 1 of those 2, (and possibly take out Chandelure from your side too to balance out the few cents additions) ?

Here's an album of my 2 Alolan Ninetales GX and the Espeon GX. http://imgur.com/a/fB7q2 I'll send over whichever one you think looks the best.

Also, where can I find top loaders? I checked my card shop and they didn't have any. I don't want to delay the trade by ordering something online.

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
Here's an album of my 2 Alolan Ninetales GX and the Espeon GX. http://imgur.com/a/fB7q2 I'll send over whichever one you think looks the best.

Also, where can I find top loaders? I checked my card shop and they didn't have any. I don't want to delay the trade by ordering something online.

Ive seen toploaders at walmart before :)

Hmmm I think Ninetales 2 looks the best if thats fine with you! :)

mr-mooster

Aspiring Trainer
Ive seen toploaders at walmart before :)

Hmmm I think Ninetales 2 looks the best if thats fine with you! :)

Sounds good to me! I'll set your cards aside. I'm going out tomorrow to look for some cards so I'll get the top loaders tomorrow. I can mail them Monday afternoon, that is if I can find the top loaders!