• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US Only] H: GXs, EXs, League Promos W: List

buckembarnes

Aspiring Trainer
RULES
  • I will ship to US Continental only, sorry!
  • No non-English/World Championship/fake cards, please!
  • If trade is under $20, will ship in PWE.
  • Will ship with tracking on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
  • Please provide photos if asked, I will do the same for you.
  • Please send cards in a toploader, I will do the same for you.

HAVES

WANTS

• RH N (1)
  • RH Energy Retrieval
  • RH GRI Garbodor (2)
  • RH Kukui
  • RH Sycamore (3)
  • RH Ultra Ball
  • RH Skyla
  • RH Wimpod (2)
  • RH Acerola (2)
  • RH BKP Trubbish (2)
  • Max Elixirs (2)
  • Acerola FA
  • Tapu Bulu GX
  • Offers

• Neutral:
  • Negative:

Last edited:
Im intrested in the metal play pokemon energy, wicke fa, team skull grunt fa, and drampa fa. I have tapu bulu gx fa but cml for anything else

I'd be interested in your 2 RH BKP Garbodors. Do you have any reverse Ns, Sycamores, Acerolas, Guzmas, Float Stones, Rescue Stretchers, Ultra Balls, or Professor Kukuis?

I have a reverse Guzma, reverse Sycamore from Breakpoint, and reverse Ultra Ball from Fates Collide. This is about 8.50 according to TCGplayer.I also have some more sycamore ultra ball and kukuis in non reverse if you want .

I have a reverse Guzma, reverse Sycamore from Breakpoint, and reverse Ultra Ball from Fates Collide. This is about 8.50 according to TCGplayer.I also have some more sycamore ultra ball and kukuis in non reverse if you want .

Can do those three and the two BKP RH Garbodors for Lugia Legend Bottom and M Gardevoir EX RA.

What condition is the Lugia Legend in? If it's in Near Mint to lightly played then the trade would be weighed in my favor by a few dollars, and honestly I don't really want to trade for anything less than lightly played

What condition is the Lugia Legend in? If it's in Near Mint to lightly played then the trade would be weighed in my favor by a few dollars, and honestly I don't really want to trade for anything less than lightly played

Here are some close-ups for the Lugia Legend. I'd say it's Lightly Played? I'd take more regular Sycamores if you wanted to balance the trade.

Here are some close-ups for the Lugia Legend. I'd say it's Lightly Played? I'd take more regular Sycamores if you wanted to balance the trade.

I'll add in 3 regular Sycamores. Will you do the Kingdra ex instead of the Gardevoir? My trade would be about 14.50, making that about even.

Any interest in downgrading your FA Gardy? I have a lot of interest in it. I also have interest in the reverse Garbotoxin Garbodor. I have 6 RA Bulus and 3 FA Bulus as well as the RA Gardy.

Any interest in downgrading your FA Gardy? I have a lot of interest in it. I also have interest in the reverse Garbotoxin Garbodor. I have 6 RA Bulus and 3 FA Bulus as well as the RA Gardy.

Already have 4 RA Gardevoirs, so I'm all good on that front! Might be interested in one Bulu, though!

Back