• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [US Only] H: EX/GX, FA, SR, Merch W: A lot!

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
Hello there!

I went through your wants list and noticed that I have a lot of your random Rares/Reverses that you are wanting for your collection, with maybe 1 or 2 URs in the mix.

Then I went through your haves list, but the only things that caught my attention were the URs.

Would you be willing to work out a trade like a bunch of rares/revs (slightly higher than bulk rate/since its not bulk anymore) and maybe 1 or 2 URs mixed in depending on what I have once I go back with a more detailed look, for your URs that I am interested in?

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Hello there!

I went through your wants list and noticed that I have a lot of your random Rares/Reverses that you are wanting for your collection, with maybe 1 or 2 URs in the mix.

Then I went through your haves list, but the only things that caught my attention were the URs.

Would you be willing to work out a trade like a bunch of rares/revs (slightly higher than bulk rate/since its not bulk anymore) and maybe 1 or 2 URs mixed in depending on what I have once I go back with a more detailed look, for your URs that I am interested in?

Always willing :) PM with what you had in mind!

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Bump.

Notice: Leaving for Internationals on Thursday (June 29) morning, and will not be home until Sunday (July 2) at the earliest. Will more than likely not be online to make trades then, and my lists will change once I return. That being said, if there is anything that catches your eye, please state so on or before Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 9PM EST. Thank you!

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Bump! Completely edited my haves list, now includes a "Merch" section, and added some FA Trainers and new Pokemon -EX/-GX! Also edited my wants listed on my thread. Let's make a deal! :)

Swampert Fan 101

I liek Swampertz
Welcome to ProZlockie's Thread!
I AM NOW A VERIFIED SELLER!

Trade Rules:
1- I am located within the continental United States, and will only trade within the continental states. Will not trade internationally at this time.
2- All trades where both sides values are above $40 will require both sides to have tracking.
3- I do exchange bulk for cards on a points based system, please see below.
4- The person with the lower references will send first, unless stated otherwise by me.
5- You must make me an offer, I don't care to check your list.
6- I expect all of your UR/FA/SR cards to be in M/NM condition, unless I state otherwise. Have images ready to send me, I will do the same.
7- Don't low ball, I know the value of my cards.
8- My cards will be shipped in a sleeve and toploader, please do the same

Selling/Buying Rules:
1- Tell me what you want, and I will PM you an invoice.
2- You will be charged a shipping cost on top of the value of the cards.
3- I will not ship until payment is sent by you, then verified by me. Payments will be made via PayPal. Friends & Family or you pay the Goods & Services fee. I would recommend Goods & Services, it protects both of us more. Fees are $0.30 plus 3% of the total cost (including shipping).
4- Cards will be shipped in a sleeve, top-loader, and bubble wrap/bubble mailer.

Accepting Bulk at the Following Point Values
Non-holo Commons / Uncommons: 6
All Reverse Holos: 10
Rares (excluding RH Rares): 15
Bulk -EX/-GX: 150
Bulk Mega: 200

Notes:
1- Do not include Basic Energy, World Championship, fake, or non-English cards in bulk.
2- You will also cover the cost of shipping your bulk to me.
3- Bulk MUST BE IN M/NM CONDITION. If it isn't, I'll contact you.
4- For bulk only, I will ask that you send first regardless of reps (unless we've traded before and I trust you) so that way I can make sure you sent the correct amount/value of bulk.
5- Please make sure the bulk is protected when you send it. Most people wrap them in sandwich bags in stacks of about 100 cards and include labels as to what the contents of the bags are. Example: 100 c/uc, 50 u/c + 50 r, etc.. If sending a mass amount, I would recommend using USPS Priority Flat Rate boxes. I know medium size boxes fit at least 2700 cards and ship for $13.60.
6- I will only have points values for my Ultra Rares listed and other high value cards. If there is no point value listed next to the card, ask and I will get you one.
7- Include tracking on your bulk shipment and provide me with that number once it has been shipped.
8- Once I have it, I more than likely won't be able to ship your bulk back to you.
9- I DO NOT BUY bulk.

Wants

I collect master sets and still need a lot of cards to complete them. Here is a link to a google document. It is separated by set (which are listed in order of release), with cards I already own being highlighted. I will only accept M/NM condition cards from this list. Any questions, please ask.

Specific Wants Below

Full Arts:
4x Professor Sycamore (STS)
1x Hoopa-EX (AOR)

Any Other

Secret/Hyper Rares:
5x Ultra Ball (SUM)
4x VS Seeker (Roaring Skies)
4x Seismitoad-EX (FFI)

Any Other

Pokemon-EX/-GX:
4x Metagross-GX
1x Decidueye-GX (SUM)
2x Tapu Bulu-GX
1x Espeon-GX (SUM)
1 Tapu Koko-GX (GRI)

Any Other

Pokemon BREAK:
2x Greninja BREAK
1x Zoroark BREAK

Trainers:
5x VS Seeker (Supreme Victors, 1x Foil)
4x VS Seeker (FireRead & LeafGreen, 1x Foil)

Other Specific Cards:
Mew cards
15x Basic Darkness Energy (Call of Legends, All Foil)
2x Zoroark (BREAKthrough)
2x Lurantis Promo
4x Accelgor (DEX)
8x N
4x Max Elixir
4x Fighting Fury Belt

Other:
Master Sets
Sealed, not weighed product
Boxes of "The Best of XY"

Haves
Pleas note that I may have missed putting something on this list, so if you don't see what you are looking for, please ask! Thank you.
Here is a link to my current haves list.

If you have any questions involving anything, please ask!
Thank you for looking, hopefully we can make a deal!

Trade Reputation:
Positive: 16
Neutral: 0
Negative: 0
Would you trade your Greninja Break, 3 Eevee SUM, 2 Skyla, 3 Team Skull Grunt (Total~$8.81) for Zoroark Breakthrough ($8.88)?

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Lists have been updated. For my haves, added 3x Decidueye-GX (RA), Archeops (NVI), and 2x Zoroark (BKT), as well as some others.

Slowbro

Aspiring Trainer
Hi, I have 1 bulk Mega and 4 bulk EX/GXs. I'm interested in Decidueye GX and 4 Rowlet, 3 Dartrix, 3 Oddish, 3 Gloom, 4 Alolan Vulpix, 4 Zubat, 4 Golbat, and 3 Crobat. I'm not sure how many point values the cards other than Decidueye are worth, so let me know. Thanks!

SupremeJanitor

Boba Fett Fan
Would you be interested in trading, Skyla x2, Brock's Grit x 2, Ultra Ball x2, Field Blower x1, and Professor Sycamore RH for my Vikavolt GX?

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Would you be interested in trading, Skyla x2, Brock's Grit x 2, Ultra Ball x2, Field Blower x1, and Professor Sycamore RH for my Vikavolt GX?

I don't think I am currently, actually meant to take Vikavolt-GX off my list as I got one the other day. Also shipping would cost more than the cards, and I generally don't like to do that.

jgreen

Aspiring Trainer
Hey bud, do you by any chance have a playset of vs seekers you could spare for trade?

Also please cml for

zoroark breakthrough
one of each rh ultra ball
espeon gx x2
brigette
octillery breakthrough x2
rescue stretcher x2
field blower x2

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Hey bud, do you by any chance have a playset of vs seekers you could spare for trade?

Also please cml for

zoroark breakthrough
one of each rh ultra ball
espeon gx x2
brigette
octillery breakthrough x2
rescue stretcher x2
field blower x2

Not sure about the VS Seekers, I might only have 2 or 3 that I could spare. Will take a look through your list later tonight, on my phone so it's a little difficult to read things on here lol