• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [US Only] H: EX/GX, FA, SR, Merch W: A lot!

Vulpixy

Just your friendly neighborhood Vulpix
Hi there, quick question with your "wants" spreadsheet (specifically on the HGSS Undaunted) are you only looking for the reverse foils of those cards, or do you need both the normal and reverse foils?

EDIT: think I figured it out? If the card is highlighted you have the normal, if the reverse foil section is highlighted you have it but not the normal, right?

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Hi there, quick question with your "wants" spreadsheet (specifically on the HGSS Undaunted) are you only looking for the reverse foils of those cards, or do you need both the normal and reverse foils?

EDIT: think I figured it out? If the card is highlighted you have the normal, if the reverse foil section is highlighted you have it but not the normal, right?

You're reading it correctly. Anything that is highlighted means I have it, and anything not highlighted means I'm looking for it. Also sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I haven't been receiving my email notifications and haven't been on in a couple days.

Vulpixy

You're reading it correctly. Anything that is highlighted means I have it, and anything not highlighted means I'm looking for it. Also sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I haven't been receiving my email notifications and haven't been on in a couple days.

Awesome, in that case I have quite a few cards you're looking for, especially in HG/SS Undaunted (about 80% of the set, many with RF copies as well). I'll probably wait until your "Haves" list is put back together before I go digging around. Atm I'm wanting to transition my collection from older cards to standard/expanded since I've gotten back into the game. :)

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Awesome, in that case I have quite a few cards you're looking for, especially in HG/SS Undaunted (about 80% of the set, many with RF copies as well). I'll probably wait until your "Haves" list is put back together before I go digging around. Atm I'm wanting to transition my collection from older cards to standard/expanded since I've gotten back into the game. :)

It's going to take me a fair bit of time to go through all of my stuff, just because I do have a fair bit of it. If you let me know what you're looking for specifically, I can put them aside when I find them :) Also, are the Undaunted cards M/NM? I'd actually like pictures to see how many cards you're talking about :p

Vulpixy

It's going to take me a fair bit of time to go through all of my stuff, just because I do have a fair bit of it. If you let me know what you're looking for specifically, I can put them aside when I find them :) Also, are the Undaunted cards M/NM? I'd actually like pictures to see how many cards you're talking about :p

large images :eek:
DSC03872.JPG

DSC03875.JPG

DSC03876.JPG

I'm still in the process of reorganizing my collection back into the binder. I had them setup by type however I'm switching over to sorting by sets for those that I have several from. The Flareon front/back is about what the cards look like. Depending on how strict you are with the grading a few could fall into the LP category due to some light whitening on the back edges. I'd be sure to send pics of any cards that you deemed it important on.

As for what I'm looking for I can get a list together here in the next day or so.

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
large images :eek:

I'm still in the process of reorganizing my collection back into the binder. I had them setup by type however I'm switching over to sorting by sets for those that I have several from. The Flareon front/back is about what the cards look like. Depending on how strict you are with the grading a few could fall into the LP category due to some light whitening on the back edges. I'd be sure to send pics of any cards that you deemed it important on.

As for what I'm looking for I can get a list together here in the next day or so.

Large images indeed! If the condition for most of the cards are like that, I'll be satisfied. Really looking for good condition on any UR/SR card. Once you get a list thrown together, let me know ASAP. People at my local shop are asking for things that I'm unsure if you'd want.

Vulpixy

Large images indeed! If the condition for most of the cards are like that, I'll be satisfied. Really looking for good condition on any UR/SR card. Once you get a list thrown together, let me know ASAP. People at my local shop are asking for things that I'm unsure if you'd want.

Okay, quick list that I threw together so far:

x2 Team Flare Grunt
x1 Team Skull Grunt
x2 Wally
x4 Blacksmith (Foil)
x2 Ninja Boy
x2 Teammates
x6 Acro Bike
x2 Crushing Hammer
x4 Devolution Spray
x1 Dowsing Machine Ace Spec
x1 Enhanced Hammer
x4 Evosoda
x4 Puzzle of Time
x2 Random Receiver
x6 Trainer's Mail
x4 Sky Field
x4 Scorched Earth
x4 Forest of Giant Plants
x2 Big Malasada
x3 Bursting Balloon
x2 Staryu 30/108
x2 Starmie (Beacon) 31/108
x4 Carbink (Safeguard) 50-124
x2 Carbink BREAK 51/124
x4 Machop 40/83
x1 Machoke 41/83
x4 Machamp (Fighting Fury)
x3 Machamp BREAK
x4 Talonflame (Gale Wings) 96/114
x2 Palossand 75/149
x2 Zygarde EX 54/124
x4 Lycanroc GX (pref with online code)
x3 Lurantis GX
x4 Strong Energy

Debating on Espeon GX.

There's probably cards that I'm missing, but that's a good start at least.

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Currently I don't have a large supply of staples like Trainers' Mail like I did in the past, so I don't have any of those available.

Of those that you mentioned, I have the following:

x2 Team Flare Grunt
x1 Team Skull Grunt
x2 Wally
x2 Ninja Boy
x2 Teammates
x2 Crushing Hammer
x4 Devolution Spray
x1 Dowsing Machine Ace Spec
x1 Enhanced Hammer
x4 Evosoda
x4 Puzzle of Time
x2 Random Receiver
x4 Sky Field
x3 Scorched Earth
x1 Forest of Giant Plants
x3 Bursting Balloon
x4 Carbink (Safeguard) 50-124
x2 Talonflame (Gale Wings) 96/114

And possibly these (will have to search my bulk):

x2 Palossand 75/149
x4 Machop 40/83
x1 Machoke 41/83
x4 Machamp (Fighting Fury)
x6 Acro Bike
x2 Staryu 30/108
x2 Starmie (Beacon) 31/108
2x Big Malasada

Unfortunately, I don't really buy promos such as Lycanroc-GX, nor did I buy a lot of Fates Collide (so no Zygarde-EX).

Vulpixy

Currently I don't have a large supply of staples like Trainers' Mail like I did in the past, so I don't have any of those available.

Of those that you mentioned, I have the following:

-snip-

That's fine, you still have quite a bit of what I'm looking for. Now, what site do you typically use for pricing cards? That way I can make sure we're working on the same page as far as value goes.

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
That's fine, you still have quite a bit of what I'm looking for. Now, what site do you typically use for pricing cards? That way I can make sure we're working on the same page as far as value goes.

Hey sorry, I had a busy second half of my week. I use TCGPlayer market price generally.

Vulpixy

Hey sorry, I had a busy second half of my week. I use TCGPlayer market price generally.

haha no worries. I got the new Legend of Zelda game yesterday so I wasn't even on the computer. I'll go through the prices and make you an offer here soon. Depending on the values I may offer cards from other sets that you need. Would prefer to trade off the Undaunted as one chunk since it's a nearly complete set if that's okay.

EDIT: Sent trade offer via PM :)

Last edited:

minecraft7er

confused
hello i am looking for
Xany d&p energy
X4 professor sycamore fa
X3 n fa
X2 Lysandre fa
X4 vs seeker (sr)
X4 trainers mail (sr0
X4 ultra ball (sr/fa)
X16 booster xany
X4 fa staple
my list is below

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
hello i am looking for
Xany d&p energy
X4 professor sycamore fa
X3 n fa
X2 Lysandre fa
X4 vs seeker (sr)
X4 trainers mail (sr0
X4 ultra ball (sr/fa)
X16 booster xany
X4 fa staple
my list is below

You can see what I have available in my document, I currently have none of those, unless you see anything that falls under "4x FA Staple."

minecraft7er

confused
You can see what I have available in my document, I currently have none of those, unless you see anything that falls under "4x FA Staple."
i noticed that your item and pokemon sections on your list are incomplete.
i am also looking for
X4 vs seeker 7.50 ea
X4 trainers mail 3.00 ea
X8 ultra ball .30 ea
X4 n 3.00 ea
X8 sycamore .60 ea
X4 lysandre 1.00 ea
X1 beedrill ex xy promo:157 8.00
total=72.80
i have
x1 trevanant break 2.00
X1 sr gardevoir ex sts 11.00
total 14.50
of there is anything you want on my list to even out the price its yours up to 58.30 exactly
and i would be interested in a swap
my lurantis gx fa 8.00
your lurantis gx 6.50=1.50

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Updated my haves sheet to now include: UR/FA/SR, Stadiums, Supporters, Items, and Other. Non UR/FA/SR Pokemon will be added soon.

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Update: everything that I currently have available for trade is now in my haves sheet. My wants have been edited some.

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Combed over and updated all of my spreadsheets, wants, and haves lists to be as up to date as possible.