• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US ONLY] H: Bulk, GXs, EXS, misc. W: Any Full Arts or Ultras I don't have!

minecraft7er

confused
Hello! I have the two Raikou you listed. ($6.04) Looking at your list, I also have two Max Elixir ($12.40) and 3 fighting fury belts ($5.49). Would you be willing to trade all of those cards for your Shining Mewtwo GX? My cards come out at $23.93 and yours at $23.49 (all according to TCGplayer market values). Please let me know so we can work something out, I would love to trade for that Mewtwo!
i am sorry i am saving that mewtwo for filling in big trades cough(tapulele)cough but i would be willing to get rid of the ffb and elixer of there was anything else you liked?

Digital Dragon

Thinks Chandelure is the cutest Pokémon
i am sorry i am saving that mewtwo for filling in big trades cough(tapulele)cough but i would be willing to get rid of the ffb and elixer of there was anything else you liked?

Sorry, the Mewtwo was really the only thing I was interested in. Good luck in your Lele search!

Marzana

Aspiring Trainer
I have a mint condition fa kukui that I'd be willing to trade. I'm mainly interested in cosmog, cosmoem, type: null, and gladion if you have these cards. I'd be willing to trade fa kukui for a combination of the cards that I want so that it'sa fair trade

Digital Dragon

I have a mint condition fa kukui that I'd be willing to trade. I'm mainly interested in cosmog, cosmoem, type: null, and gladion if you have these cards. I'd be willing to trade fa kukui for a combination of the cards that I want so that it'sa fair trade

Sorry, I’m not interested in that card.

The Golden Mewtwo

Currently crying because I'm a 16 year old senior
Hello, would you do my:
Zoroark break $3
Guzzlord GX $5

Total: $8

For your:
Decidueye gx fa $8

Let me know if this is a do-able trade, thanks!

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
I've got a Shining Legends Shining Rayquaza! I want Shining Genesect, but if you don't have one, once Ultra Prism comes out I'll be in the market for Leafeon GX.

Digital Dragon

I've got a Shining Legends Shining Rayquaza! I want Shining Genesect, but if you don't have one, once Ultra Prism comes out I'll be in the market for Leafeon GX.

Sorry, I don’t have any Shining Genesect :( Is there anything else you see that you’d like for the Rayquaza?

Digital Dragon

Bump, I’m trading away all of my deck staples. Please ask me about them or any miscellaneous cards!