• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US ONLY] FA Tapu Lele GX, EXs, GXs, and Much More For Trade!

jgreen

Aspiring Trainer
Hey, I still have shaymin ex and I have x3 league promo vikavolts. I know I have asked a couple times but it seems like this time I have more that you want, cml for more for the lele?

Swampert Fan 101

I liek Swampertz
Hey, I still have shaymin ex and I have x3 league promo vikavolts. I know I have asked a couple times but it seems like this time I have more that you want, cml for more for the lele?
Don't see enough for a Lele, but can we work something for the Shaymin and/or Vikavolt?

jgreen

Aspiring Trainer
I would want to hold on to shaymin ex then, but I would trade the vikavolts I am also interested in your

Alolan ninetales gx x2 $4.51 =$9.02
Darkrai gx $5.44
Total $14.46

My
Vikavolt league promo x3 $3.98= $11.94

(Tcg player pricing)

Do you see something small on my end to make up the difference?

Swampert Fan 101

I liek Swampertz
I would want to hold on to shaymin ex then, but I would trade the vikavolts I am also interested in your

Alolan ninetales gx x2 $4.51 =$9.02
Darkrai gx $5.44
Total $14.46

My
Vikavolt league promo x3 $3.98= $11.94

(Tcg player pricing)

Do you see something small on my end to make up the difference?
Where are you getting that price from? Vikavolt is $3.25, and Darkrai is $5.50. Your total is $9.75, and my total is $14.52

jgreen

Aspiring Trainer
That vikavolt for 3.12 wasn't there when I checked this morning. But that seller is also saying plus .99 cents for shipping and so was the one for 3.98 and I just missed that I guess. When shipping isn't included they lower the price of the card and charge for shipping either way the value is closer to 4 not 3.12.

For the darkrai gx I still only see 5.44 I don't see where you see 5.50 but that's only 6 cents no big deal 5.5o value is fine.

Either way did you see anything else to make up the difference on my end?

Swampert Fan 101

I liek Swampertz
That vikavolt for 3.12 wasn't there when I checked this morning. But that seller is also saying plus .99 cents for shipping and so was the one for 3.98 and I just missed that I guess. When shipping isn't included they lower the price of the card and charge for shipping either way the value is closer to 4 not 3.12.

For the darkrai gx I still only see 5.44 I don't see where you see 5.50 but that's only 6 cents no big deal 5.5o value is fine.

Either way did you see anything else to make up the difference on my end?
That's lowest price, not market price. I only use market price (Darkrai''s MP is now $5.47). Do you have any of my other wants? Also looking for FFB? Other than that I'm interested in your League Energies

jgreen

Aspiring Trainer
I don't see anything else that I might off your wants. Which energy would you want to add?