• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [US ONLY] FA Tapu Lele GX, EXs, GXs, and Much More For Trade!

Digital Dragon

Thinks Chandelure is the cutest Pokémon
Hey, I have a Trevenant holo Xy, 2x BKP Phantump 4x Puzzle of time, 1x Delinquent, 2x Team Rockets Handiwork, 4x Red Card GEN, 4x Crushing Hammer GEN, and 3x Plumeria. This is $18.51 according to TCGplayer.

I would trade this for your: M Rayquaza EX, Empoleon LV. X, M Gardevoir EX, Flareon EX FA, Magearna EX FA,M Mewtwo EX, Brock's Grit FA, and KeldeoEX (Bounderies Crossed?) This is $18.96 according to TCGplayer.

Swampert Fan 101

I liek Swampertz
Hey, I have a Trevenant holo Xy, 2x BKP Phantump 4x Puzzle of time, 1x Delinquent, 2x Team Rockets Handiwork, 4x Red Card GEN, 4x Crushing Hammer GEN, and 3x Plumeria. This is $18.51 according to TCGplayer.

I would trade this for your: M Rayquaza EX, Empoleon LV. X, M Gardevoir EX, Flareon EX FA, Magearna EX FA,M Mewtwo EX, Brock's Grit FA, and KeldeoEX (Bounderies Crossed?) This is $18.96 according to TCGplayer.
Thanks for the offer. Talks are going for Crushing Hammer, Red card, and Phantump. I'm interested in the other cards though.

Digital Dragon

Thinks Chandelure is the cutest Pokémon
Ok that's fine. If you removed the Empoleon from my offer and I sent you the other cards without the ones you specified, would that work well?

Nebby Baggington

Bag Dweller
Interested in FA Sylveon (6.94). I can provide a Necrozma GX (3.94) and Drampa GX (3.88), coming to 7.92. You can take a look at my list, though, which should be in my signature

Swampert Fan 101

I liek Swampertz
I'm interested in the Mega from Primal Clash.
Sorry, that and the gardevoir from gen have been traded (I'll update my binder soon). I was checking the price's once again, and my cards (minus the gardevoir and empoleon) are worth $16.23, and your's from the ones I need are $13.03. Do you have a thread or other things from my wants list?

jgreen

Aspiring Trainer
I have drampa gx and necrozma gx, I am interested in tapu lele gx I kn0w I would need to add more cml maybe?

also have x4 puzzle of time and plumeria