• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Sales (US Only) Celty's Whatevers

Tseus

- Tseus on Runescape - Tseus#1273 Battle.net
Hey there Celty! I am interested in your Espeon Ex FA (minor whitening).

I am also interested in your Lapras Gx or your Decidueye Gx. I don't have any of your specific wants, but let me know if you are interested in any of these:
• Snorlax Gx (SM 5)x3
• Solgaleo Gx (SM 16)
• Mega Pidgeot Ex Fa
• M Mewtwo Ex (63/162)x2
• Gardevoir Ex (78/114)
• Steelix Ex (67/114)
• Lugia BREAKx2

Hope you have been well!

Celty

Somebody you used to know
@It2Zoroark - I didn't really see anything I liked, but if you have any Bianca I could trade them 1:1 for that.

@Tseus - Sorry, I don't really want any of the cards you listed; but you can have the Espeon Ex FA, just PM me your address and I'll send it out tomorrow.

Celty

Bump, added Manaphy Ex FA, Lunala Gx (Skittles), a bunch of Commons/Uncommons, Pins, ETB Sleeves and Dice and some Holo Energy.

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Hello again! What do you value the ETB sleeves and dice at? And I know I've asked before, but no longer have the images, can you PM me images of both the Mew plushes, and the Night and Day sleeves/deck box? :)

I'd also like to snag the Head Ringer from your Junk Pile, if still available! :)

Celty

@ProZlockie - ETB Sleeves at 4; Dice at 2. And ok I'll set apart the Head Ringer.

2mytaw5.jpg

As for the plushes I just found out my wife gave them away to her cousin, sorry u.u

Last edited:

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
Hey again Celty!

I have the following cards for trade:

- 6 Bianca
- 1 Lillie
- 1 Drampa GX Full Art
- 1 Hau Full Art
- 1 Sealed Shaymin EX Promo (XY146)

I am interested in

- 3 N
- 3 Olympia
(the 1:1 deal for Bianca :U)

and

- 1 Dragonite EX EVO
- 1 Skittles Lunala GX (RR)

Lemme me know if you would like to work something out :U

Celty

Bump added Tauros Gx Skittles, Lurantis Gx Skittles, Metagross Gx FA and Reshiram Secret from Legendary Treasures.

PieterPie

Aspiring Trainer
Hi there,

What do you value the Pokemon Night and day Sleeve packs and Deckboxes at $ in trade value?

Also is there any chance you are interested in PSA graded cards? I have some of your wants like SuMo SR PSA graded 9

Celty

Bump, added Drampa Gx FA, 2 Tapu Lele Gx FA, Hau FA, Guardians Rising dice and Tapu Koko ETB Sleeves.

Celty

Bump, added Drampa Gx, Toxapex Gx, Vikavolt Gx, Alolan Ninetales Gx, Lycanroc Gx and Tapu Koko Gx FA.

PieterPie

Aspiring Trainer
@PieterPie - The Sleeves at 10 and the Deck Box at 7. I'd prefer if the cards aren't PSA graded =x

Do you still have them? You seem strict with the rules, so I didn't offer on the sleeves and deck boxes, but I will definitely trade for them. I wouldn't be able to send until June 8, which seemed like asking you to "hold onto" the product.

Anyway, seems only card I have from your wants is FA M Charizard from Evolutions , and I have a few of them, so I would offer
4 FA Mega Zard
for your
7 Night and Day Sleeves sealed (60+)
2 Night and Day Deck boxes sealed
SR Reshiram Gold LTR

What do you think?

Celty

Bump added another Tapu Bulu Ex, 2 Lurantis Promos, 6 more Tapu Lele Ex FA, commons/uncommons list has been updated and wants has been updated.

Anthony Orosco

Aspiring Trainer
Hey Celty! I noticed that you are on the hunt for some Skittles Tapu Lele, and I have one that I'm interested in downgrading. A Skittles Lele currently goes for a median of $68.76 according to TCGPlayer.com, while 2 copies Lele FA would go for a median of $89.24. To cover the difference of $20.48, I could throw in 2 SR Trainers Mail. I'm currently working on updating my list, so if that is not satisfactory, I should have a comprehensive list of my trades ready in little while. To sweeten the deal, I also have various reverse holos from Evolutions listed on your wants that I can throw in as freebies ;)