• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Sales (US Only) Celty's Whatevers

@Serperior - Not sure which cards you wanted more than others so I just went down the list. How does this sound:

Your
Magearna Ex FA
Zekrom FA (Secret)

My
x2
Volcanion Ex FA
Fighting Fury Belt RH
Fairy Energy RH (Evolutions)
Darkness Energy RH (Generations)
Dragonite Ex (Evolutions)

I've decided I do not want to trade anymore, sorry.

Last edited:
Bump, added a Jolteon Gold Star but it's played. (Pictures on first post.)

@minecraft7er - Sorry, I didn't find anything else that I wanted on your thread for the Jolteon.
The Gyarados is free, just PM your address and I can send it out today.

Last edited:
Bump, added a couple things for trade:

Glaceon Ex FA
Shaymin Ex FA

Added some things to the free played junk pile:

Glaceon Ex FA
x2 Gyarados Ancient Origins Prerelease Promo

Bump, now wanting 2 copies of every Rare, RH, Holo, Ultra Rare and Secret Rare cards from Evolutions.

I have:
x1 Secret Rare Exeggutor
x1 RH Misty's Determination
x1 RH Dugtrio
x1 RH Magneton
x1 RH Kakuna
x1 RH Electabuzz
x1 FA Pidgeot EX

I am interested in your:
x1 N
x1 Max Elixir
x2 Dive Ball
x4 DCE
x1 Float Stone

Those are all of the things I am interested in, so just pick any you would feel like you could trade and hopefully we can work out something!:)

Last edited:
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean trading all of what I offered for what I had listed. I was thinking of trading a few things from what I had offered for a few of things you had listed. However, I could that minus the Exeggutor. If that's ok, PM to confirm.

Hey Celty! I am very interested in your Xerneas BREAK (Median of $9.49), and it is a huge priority. From your list, I have:
X1 SR Imakuni?'S Doduo ($0.89)
X1 SR Bilingual Exeggutor ($0.94)
X1 Holo Raichu Evolutions ($1.26)
X1 Shiny Mega Rayquaza Pin with back (I don't know how to value this. It only comes in a $12 Blister so it is worth something to me)

If it's OK, would it be possible for you to check my list? I don't know what exactly you are looking for however I would trade over value for the Xerneas BREAK.

@Anthony Orosco - Sorry I haven't updated this thing in a while. I finished the entire Evolutions set so I'm no longer looking for those u.u
Checked your thread, I'm interested in the shiny Ponyta is it this one from Platinum Arceus?

286234.jpg

If so I could offer:
Xerneas Break
Buddy-Buddy Rescue
Giovanni's Scheme

I'm like a buck or two off value wise I think, do you want anything small from my list to even things up?

As for the Pin I'd be alright valuing it at 5 bucks, if you want something for that feel free to offer.

Back