• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Ursaring's Revenge Deck

shaymindude

"Insert Funny Subtitle Here"
Hey Guys,

This is a half casual half metagame deck, sort of works out in both (not very well though). hope you like it. it runs charizard AR and ursaring prime (plus typhlosion prime and uxies for discard draw and deck draw power).

POKEMON:
3-2-3 Charizard AR
3-1 Ursaring Prime
3-3-1-2 Typhlosion Prime
2 Uxie LA

TRAINERS:
Bebe's search x4
Rare Candy x4
Expert Belt x4
MooMoo Milk x3
Super Scoop Up x3
Lucian's Assignment x2
Underground Expedition x2
Professor Oak's Visit x2

ENERGY:
{R} Energy x13

STRATEGY:
To start off, I set up typhlosion prime as fast as I can on the bench, using trainers/supporters, while i use rare candy to bring up charizard as the active. then once typhlosion is set up, I use afterburner off of charizard's discards to give energy to ursaring and to feed its berserk ability (although it may not be all the way to ursaring yet). then, set up ursaring, and once most of the charizards are knocked out, I bring in ursaring for some MASSIVE damage. then, if ursaring doesnt finish it off, then I'll use trainers and such to move energy over to typhlosion and finish it off.

I love this deck! I ran a deck like this before, except it didn't use Charizard. Instead of Charizard, I would use 2-2 Ninetales HGSS for draw power and focus on Ursaring and Typhlosion. I would also replace MooMoo Milk for Broken Time Space because it can increase your speed dramatically. You could also try running Spiritomb (AR) to set up, while locking your opponent.

If you are intrested here is my old deck list:

Deck List:

Pokemon:

3 Cyndaquil (HS)
2 Quilava (HS)
3 Typhlosion (HS)
2 Vulpix (UL)
2 Ninetales (HS)
3 Teddiursa (UL)
3 Ursaring Prime (UL)
1 Nincada (SV)
1 Shedinja (SV)
2 Uxie (LA)
1 Unown Q (MD)
1 Regice (LA)

Trainers,Supporters,Stadium:

3 Broken Time Space
3 Pokemon Communication
3 Rare Candy
1 Luxury Ball
3 Pokemon Collector
1 Palmer's Contribution
3 Bebe's Serach
1 Interviewers Questions

Energy:

11 Fire
4 Double Colorless

I really don't see what Charizard is doing for your deck. I'd suggest taking it out, and putting a 2-2 or 3-3 line of Ninetales HGSS to function as a fire discarder and drawpower.

i use chariard because it can do lots of damage, while discarding {R} energy for ursaring to use at the same time. but i can see that ninetales is a good idea too. ill definitely add that chain in.

Back