Uralya's Sketches (NEW: 5th Gen Sketches)

Uralya

*ponders everything*
Hello, and welcome to my art thread. Requests are welcome, but I cannot do all of them. This is just a gallery, just to notify.

Enjoy...

5th Gen Sketches

Serperior

Serperior.jpg

Klinklang

Klinklang.jpg

Hydreigon

Hydreigon.jpg

Best in my opinion.

Haxorus

Haxorus.jpg

Genesect

Genesect.jpg

Personal favorite.

Escavalier

Escavalier.jpg

...Pretty awkward one there.

Eelektross

Eelektross.jpg

Chandelure

Chandelure.jpg

Bisharp

Bisharp.jpg

More coming soon (hopefully). Comment and such, you get the goal. I need some help and opinions on what to sketch next. Also, I won't be doing much color if I do any at all, so it would be best to appreciate them the way they are. Hope you had a good browsing.

~AoH

RE: AoH's Sketches (NEW: 5th Gen Sketches)

Bisharp is drawn as a robot, while Klinklang is drawn in 3D. And I loved how you drew the Serperior. It looks as through as if it was swimming in the sea.

I might suggest some ideas to draw. If you are good at drawing one type of Pokemon (ex., Fire-types), then you should be able to practice on the other Pokemon, too. :)

Thank you. I was aiming for a leaner, more wiry Bisharp anyways. The sword it holds is actually a broken Pawniard's arm. And Serperior's just positioned so that its body zigzags on the ground. The sea, well, you have some imagination. Also, "fire" away with the suggestions. I'm open.

I'm thinking of drawing some of the top OU Pokemon such as Scizor, Rotom-W, and Tyranitar with a depiction of one of their standard attacks for a moveset being performed. Opinions?

~AoH

I'd suggest on drawing what you draw the best. For example, if you are the best at drawing characters that are based on the element Fire, then you'd be the best at drawing Fire-Type Pokemon. I highly suggest this. I'm (at least in my option) best at drawing dragons, and I love to draw them. If you are drawing Pokemon, best it be that you draw something that you're extremely skilled at drawing.

However, that's only my suggestion. You can follow your path or pick one that has already been created. ;)

These are nice, but practice, practice, practice will help you. The best I can say is look at a drawing you really enjoy, and try to duplicate it.

Trying to duplicate other drawings is actually a good practice and will definitely show improvement in your artwork. My artwork used to be pretty bad, but after working on duplicating drawings, it started to improve and it is at a point where I believe it is a vast improvement from the previous drawings I used to make. Your artwork does look nice, but as HolyMackerel said, practicing over and over does help you out and improve your drawings considerably.

Back