• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format UPR-On: Unified Minds' All-stars of Darkness!

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
Pokémon: 17
2 Greninja & Zoroark TTGX
2 Umbreon & Darkrai TTGX
2 Mega Sableye & Tyranitar TTGX
1 Dedenne GX
2 Sneasel UPR
2 Weavile GX
3 Poipole LTH
3 Naganadel LTH

Trainers: 15+10+7
4 Cherish Balls
4 Mysterious Treasure
4 Pokegear 3.0
2 Switch
1 Reset Stamp

4 Lillie
4 Cynthia
2 Brock's Grit

3 Dark City
3 Viridian Forest
1 Black Market

Energy:
11 Darkness

Strategy: Turn 1: Start with a Basic Dark TTGX, bench a Sneasel and hopefully 2 or 3 Poiple. Turn 2: evolve Sneasel into Weavile GX, Charge Dark Energies from discard w/ Naganadel, bench a U&D TTGX, move the charged energies to said U&D TTGX, and Black Lance to weaken the foe enough for MS&Tt TTGX to land a KO on T3, hopefully for 3(for regular GX KO plus 1 extra)-4(for Tag Team GX KO plus 1 extra) prizes instead of 2-3 prizes...

Greninja & Zoroark are there in case the foe needs a lot of energy to get KO'd...

^ What do you think of the above deck in my mind for the upcoming Unified Minds set? What changes do I need to make to improve the above deck?

Umbreon & Darkrai-GX – Darkness – HP270
Basic Pokemon (Tag Team)
[D][D][C] Black Lance: 150 damage. This attack does 60 damage to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon-GX or Pokemon-EX. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)
[C]+ Dead Moon GX: Your opponent can’t play any Trainer cards from their hand during their next turn. If this Pokemon has at least 5 extra Darkness Energy attached to it (in addition to this attack’s cost), your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Knocked Out. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)
When your TAG TEAM is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 3 Prize cards.
Weakness: Psychic (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

Mega Sableye & Tyranitar-GX – Darkness – HP280
Basic Pokemon (TAG TEAM)
[D][D][D][D][C] Greed Crash: 210 damage. If your opponent’s Active Pokemon is a Pokemon-GX or Pokemon-EX and is Knocked Out by damage from this attack, take 1 more Prize card.
[D][D][D][D][C]+ Gigafall GX: 250 damage. If you have 5 additional Energy attached to this Pokemon (in addition to this attack’s cost), discard 15 cards from the top of your opponent’s deck. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)
When your TAG TEAM is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 3 Prize cards.
Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: Psychic (-2)
Retreat: 4

Weavile-GX – Darkness – HP200
Stage 1 – Evolves from Sneasel
Ability: Shadow Connection
As often as you like during your turn (before your attack), you may move a basic [D] Energy from 1 of your Pokemon in play to another 1 of your Pokemon in play.
[D][D][C] Claw Slash: 130 damage.
[C] Night Order GX: Search your deck for any number of Basic Pokemon and put them on your Bench. Then, shuffle your deck. (You can’t use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)
When your Pokemon-GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.
Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Retreat: 1

Cherish Ball – Trainer
Item

Search your deck for a Pokemon-GX, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).

Dark City – Trainer
Stadium

All Basic [D] Pokemon in play (both yours and your opponent) have no Retreat Cost.

This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can’t play this card.

Reset Stamp – Trainer
Item

Your opponent shuffles their hand into their deck. Then, your opponent draws a card for each of their remaining Prize cards.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before you attack).

Last edited:
In my list, greninja and zoroark isnt needed because if you have 5 energy on the board, 210 from Saybletar is enough to OHKO because of previous black lances, and that’s on big stuff like tag teams. The only case that you would need it is against Reshizard, but in that case you can use Darkrai prism to put it into double sleep and do 120. Then you could switch into Saybletar and greedy crush it for extra prizes/game 3 nags is a lot, and you only really need one in play. At first two Saybletar looked like the way to go, but after testing, I discovered that it was a luxury, and black lance did 150, which can 2HKO anything and do 60 to the bench. You definitely don’t need 7 stadiums, I’d play 2 of each and the black market. You should play one mewmew, because of the psychic weakness on some fighting Pokémon. 2 dedennes is really important for helping get set up, mewmew can copy things that you throw away. I tech in a baby weavile from UPR that does 50x each of your opponents Pokémon with abilities, and I only play two sneasel. Another tech you could possibly use is nanu but it’s useless if mewmew is out. I suggest this:
-1 naganadel
-1 poipole
-2 Greninja/zoroark
-1 Saybletar
-2 treasures
-2 switch
-2 brocks grit
-1 dark city
-2 viridian forest
-1 Lillie
-2 Pokegear 3.0 (you should go through your deck so fast that you have the supporters you need already, you can cut more if you want, I don’t play any)

So -17 and then add:
1- mewmew
1- Darkrai prism
1-ditto prism
1-dedenne GX
2-(sightseer or hapu, both are good for discarding energy and draw, I play a 1-1 split)
3-super scoop up (prevent opponent from prizes by moving energy off, scoop up, put it back down and reattach, get it to active with night city)
4-custom catcher (gusting is still good, you could push it down to three if you want since Darkrai umbreon can snipe)
3-Pokémon communication
3-Acro bike

Possible techs:
Baby Weavile UPR
Nanu

Hope this helps!

Back