Updated: Tuesday, 5/8, Pokemon TFG, JAA T-Shirt, D/P Names Soon (E3 Info)

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
That game sounds pretty cool and I hope to get it when it comes out here in america.:)

DocRobot_K-176

Red Raging Rampage
I think it's great that Mysterious Dungeon is going to be released in the U.S. I think I'll go ahead and get a DS sometime in the future, since there are now enough games for it that I want (why buy a console or a handheld for only one game?).

As far as the JAA t-shirts go, I got mine at the actual event itself in San Jose. I guess they changed things up a bit when the moved from L.A. to San Jose. I never did get the strategy guide for Emerald, though...

Porygon

Strange Polygon Thing
I know it's a Pokemon website and all, but seeing how the Wii will directly affect the future of Pokemon, you might want to post some news stuff up later about it. Makes for some easy news tomorrow, at least. ;p

masterryanx

N
Interesting...

I've been hearing about this TFG for some time now... It looks pretty awesome. The figures are very detailed and look excellent. And I like the idea of those trainer figures. I am so playing the TFG! Oh and WPM, is there a US date set for the game? All it says on the official site is it's to be released in South East Asia, Europe, and Austrailia in Fall 2006...

And I can't wait for the Manyula and Maene's English names. And I'm glad we finally have a date for MD Sept. 13th seems so far off though... Oh and has anyone heard anything about Super Smash bros. Revolution? I was expecting to hear about it at E3 but so far I haven't seen anything...

CloudLink

Aspiring Trainer
Uhhh, anyone notice how the 2 figure boosters say "Bases not included"?

I hope these things aren't overly expensive...

I definately won't play, but I might buy some to turn Pokemon TCG into a sort of "Yugioh" like thing XD

*puts Pikachu on bench*
"Just wait..."
*pulls out Pikachu figure and places it right above the Pikachu card*
"Go Pikachu!"

^_^

they do look really cool, but I doubt the game will be all that exciting or strategic >_<
The only miniatures game I like is Heroclix...
But uhhh, I watch people play Warhammer (I WOULD play if it didn't cost $50 for one guy)

Can't wait to hear about Diamond and Pearl...

Peace...

DocRobot_K-176

Red Raging Rampage
jayh272416 said:
when will those HP scans I sent u be up?
I'm sure they'll be up when he's ready to put them up; he seems to have a lot going on lately. Just try to be patient and understanding.

E3 seems to be producing a lot of interesting info, especially regarding the Nintendo Wii. For those of you who haven't seen the thread in the gaming forum, the Nintendo Revolution is going to be called the Nintendo Wii instead. It just seems to beccome more interesting the more it is covered, especially with the reverse compatibility functions and the unique controller.

As for the figures, I'm fine with just playing the TCG. I wonder how the TFG will turn out though? Probably not as sucessful as the TCG, but I could be very surprised...

Thewanderer

Aspiring Trainer
The official TFG didn't update since I was there last, WPM. You might wanna doublecheck it. Or tell me if I'm doing anything wrong. >.<

ESP

Swag.
Advanced Member
I think you should update some of the old set's scans and possibly the UFO exs and HP un-scanned cards.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
That's a long-term project. I can't do that in one night. We would have to ask people what promos they have, their numbers, where they got them, etc. No site has a perfect promo list since there are so many and some of them are rarer than others.

NEXT!

Kururu

Aspiring Trainer
The Misty pics were reportedly from a very old trailer from the 1st movie, and never made it too the movie.

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
You should do card reviews of more obscure, yet promising, cards like UF Octillery and FRLG Poliwrath. That way it could be more of a daily thing. If you want to see really good reviews, see baboon's on pokeschool.com.

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.
RE:  Updated: Tuesday, 5/8, Pokemon TFG, JAA T-Shirt, D/P Names Soon (E3 Info)

DocRobot_K-176 said:
E3 seems to be producing a lot of interesting info, especially regarding the Nintendo Wii.  For those of you who haven't seen the thread in the gaming forum, the Nintendo Revolution is going to be called the Nintendo Wii instead.  It just seems to beccome more interesting the more it is covered, especially with the reverse compatibility functions and the unique controller.

Have you seen the New PS3 conroller?! They added gyro sensors to it after Nintendo released the, at the time, Revolution controller. Talk about a complete rip-off!!!!!! Although, the Nintendo one is MUCH more sensitive and stylish... plus it has a built-in speaker. Imagine firing a gun on the TV, and hearing it in your hand... completely immersing!!!!

masterryanx

N
RE:   Updated: Tuesday, 5/8, Pokemon TFG, JAA T-Shirt, D/P Names Soon (E3 Info)

Tomokazu Komiya said:
DocRobot_K-176 said:
E3 seems to be producing a lot of interesting info, especially regarding the Nintendo Wii.  For those of you who haven't seen the thread in the gaming forum, the Nintendo Revolution is going to be called the Nintendo Wii instead.  It just seems to beccome more interesting the more it is covered, especially with the reverse compatibility functions and the unique controller.

Have you seen the New PS3 conroller?! They added gyro sensors to it after Nintendo released the, at the time, Revolution controller. Talk about a complete rip-off!!!!!! Although, the Nintendo one is MUCH more sensitive and stylish... plus it has a built-in speaker. Imagine firing a gun on the TV, and hearing it in your hand... completely immersing!!!!

That's what I was thinking too... Those con artists... Personally I think the Wii is going to own the 360 and PS3. I mean come one, why by a $500-$600 PS3 when you could get a Wii for much much cheaper not to metion the Wii is more fun and has a much better line up of games... (Mario Galaxies, Twilight Princess, Wario Ware, Pokemon Revolution, SSB Revolution, Tennis, Golf, Metriod Prime 3, plus classic games for download, and backwards compatibility with the GCN) The only quality game I see for the PS3 is FF XIII and that new Eye Toy stuff, and one of the few good games for the 360 is Halo 3. I'd say Nintendo was the console wars in the bag.

Mjadex123

Water Pokémon Master said:
That's a long-term project. I can't do that in one night. We would have to ask people what promos they have, their numbers, where they got them, etc. No site has a perfect promo list since there are so many and some of them are rarer than others.

NEXT!

If you are tlalking about the Japanese promos, I have EVERY high qualtity scans of every Japanese cards from 1996 onwards. Yes, I got EVERY promos, EVERY vending cards etc.