Updated: Tuesday, 5/8, Pokemon TFG, JAA T-Shirt, D/P Names Soon (E3 Info)

Garion the Bonsly

Buddies with jayh272416
RE: Tuesday, 5/8, Pokemon TFG, JAA T-Shirt, D/P Names Soon

Yay! I'm the first replier!

TFG, wow? Interseting I suppose.

JAA T-shirt, Congrats! I wish they bought that stuff to Australia! I have a kick butt team!

I also cannot wait for the D/P names. I'll keep watch! *Opens eyes tightly and continuelslly refreshes main page.* I hope we do get the info tommorow.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member

I cant wait for the names... I guess jr. mime and I hope they keep manyula, but change it a bit, like manula :D

nigafiga

Gues Whos Back!

Who cares about names and shirts?
When they will be DR and SS scans?

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member

well, about that figure game, seeing Misty made me even more aware that it will never be popular, mage knights barely exists anymore, and who wants to play with anime characters. In my eyes, it's doomed to fail , it will be a bit popular for a month, but it's a waste of nintendo's money (not like they don't have enough)

Jigglychu

Awaiting 5th Gen

COOL! I can't wait for the Pokemon TFG! Will it be as popular as TCG?
Finaly! Manene and Manyula's names! (Manene had better be Jr.Mime so I can rub it in Eternal's face on SerebiiForums)
EDIT: Wait, TFG is Anime characters? Nooooooooooooooooo!
(Oh well TFG still sounds awesome. Can't wait!)

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member

^
Joe and WPM made an agreement not to speak about each others sites, and the members would better do that too, so don't speak about s***bii:D
just saying :D, well I doubt that the TFG will be anywhere near as popular as the TCG.

Kronar

Blossoming Faker

question nigafiga, what do u mean DR and SS scans?  i think that the TFG will totally bomb, yay more D/P names and info, i have been waiting forever for D/P to come out, think about it battling online and online trading, both through nintendo wi-fi connection, plain awesome. does anyone know when they will be released.

Thewanderer

Aspiring Trainer

After seeing the Misty fig, I can't wait for the TFG! Maybe I'll even play it... but only with Misty.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE:  Tuesday, 5/8, Pokemon TFG, JAA T-Shirt, D/P Names Soon

cute-mew said:
^
Joe and WPM made an agreement not to speak about each others sites, and the members would better do that too, so don't speak about s***bii:D
just saying :D, well I doubt that the TFG will be anywhere near as popular as the TCG.
Serebii has broken that agreement about six times already. Not only as he mentioned my site, he has bashed it constantly. He is just a two-face liar.

Kronar

Blossoming Faker

^ that is no surprise, the way he agreed to not talk about you "Yeah sure i agree"

FallenPhantom

Pokémon Ranger

The trading figure game seems interesting enough.  Will add a new dimension to the game thats for sure.

And I don't know why, but the name Minitine sticks out in my mind for Tamanta. I don't want the name to be JR. Mime, it just doesn't sound right to me.

R

RedArctrooper

Go to www.pokemon-figures.com to see how beautiful the game looks and then your heart will break when you see that it will be available only in Europe, Australia and Southeast Asia!

arcanine_ex

Pokemon Tamer
RE:  Tuesday, 5/8, Pokemon TFG, JAA T-Shirt, D/P Names Soon

RedArctrooper said:
Go to www.pokemon-figures.com to see how beautiful the game looks and then your heart will break when you see that it will be available only in Europe, Australia and Southeast Asia!

I think I read somewhere, its going to be released in the U.S later next year as well if the release is successful in these countries.

Garion the Bonsly

Buddies with jayh272416

Yay! Australia gets something before the U.S!!!

Okay, sorry about that, but i'm very interested in hearing that.

I won't buy the TFG anyway unless they have a bonsly. Sticking to the anime will ruin it.

Jigglychu

Awaiting 5th Gen

It will be released in US and Japan in early 2007.
(Once again, Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!)
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Trading_Figure_Game_previewed

Kururu

Aspiring Trainer

Since Mysterious Dungeon is at E3, we may see the names of Manene and Manyula their (Since they are like statues in the game, and I think they have revealed "new" Pokemon at E3 before.

Kururu

Aspiring Trainer

Ranger is at the show as well, Nintendo has screens and videos on Websites.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
That sound like an awesome new game and I hope I get some of those to collect soon.:) The T-shirt looks cool too. I wish they sold them in stores because alot of us can't afford to go to the tour.:)