UPDATED! (see first post) New Layout Complete?

nigafiga

Gues Whos Back!
This is not a suggestion!
It will be!
In the menu. see at Pokebeach.com and youll see a chat room!

Light Venusaur

Deidara~Senpai's student (in training)
Advanced Member
WPM:
Very nice.
I love it how u use a picture of the Lapras (which is shown here):
[attachment=781]

Attachments

• 06misty.jpg
    06misty.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 22

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
^ it's an older-version of the Sugimori-lapras, and seems like WPM likes ken Sugimori (what's not to like about him)
well, he/she does look good

Arcanine 274

=/
yeah i love the lapras.

and how can you not like Ken Sugimori???

BTW WPM the writing is still a little blury, but i can make it out well enough. Looks good IMO.

Arcanine out.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Arcanine, could you take a screenshot so I can see what you are seeing? Also, are you using Windows or Mac?

Arcanine 274

=/
No idea. not my computer, the parents. but it's fine, i can read it, the letters are just a little bit blury. no worries :D.

Arcanine out.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
bass_forte said:
The mantine is supposed to blur behind the right menu...

It may be there to do that but if I keep looking at it like the way it is it could damage my eye sight and I don't want that too happen so I hope it can be fixed.:)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Lord9511 said:
O.O

That's great, but...I don't like that Mantine down there...it hurts my eyes...

That means you and I are on the same page

Arcanine 274

=/
not really. IMO it looks great, it's called PokeBEACH isn't it? so it should have blue water background thing behind it.

Arcanine out.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
It is pretty good except where it says your ultimate tcg page there is a P before the tcg part and the link that says pokebeach.com at the top where the links and then the thread that you are well instead of going to your page it goes to the front page of the forums instead.:)

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
xxashxx said:
It is pretty good except where it says your ultimate tcg page there is a P before the tcg part and the link that says pokebeach.com at the top where the links and then the thread that you are well instead of going to your page it goes to the front page of the forums instead.:)
PTCG = Pokemon Trading Card Game ;)
Could you explain the second part again? Didn't quite get it. On the menu, the first one ("Pokebeach.com"), and which option?

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Oh at the top of the forum where it says pokebeach forums/pokebeach.com/the forum name and the thread that you are in. The link for pokebeach.com does not work it goes back to the forum front page instead of the home page. Oh I want you to take a look at my misc thread I just want to let you know because I need you guys to understand something and it is pretty serious and please feel free to PM the others except WPM. Thanks.:)