UPDATED! (see first post) New Layout Complete?

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
http://pokebeach.com/togepi/index3.php

Give me some suggestions! Does it look good? Will it serve its purposes? What do you NOT like about it? I don't want to hear what you like (except your overall opinion), I want to hear what you DON'T like.

This is what it should look like:
http://www.pokebeach.com/lalahaha.jpg

If you have Internet Explorer, you won't be able to see the Mantine.

Tell me if the font size or font of the screenshot is different than from what you see in the first link.

Metagross88

I am the Chosen Keyblade Master!!!
RE: New Layout Complete?

well,the writings are a little not clear and they are little but it is VERY GOOD.

Mew the source of all

Just keep on trying!

what are you talking about the writing is fine? much cooler and better seems a lot easier to look through. Good job WMP. The only thing I don't like the Mantine thing one the bottom right coner but, it is solved by scrolling down.

LatioS

~Heed the sound of the Bells~

nice me likey :D
can u put a pic of the lati@s instead of the mantine down there...:p
o yea and y is there a advert above the updates??

DocRobot_K-176

Red Raging Rampage

whoa... this is what I see on my funky 1440 by 900 pixel display for my laptop:

attachment.php

It appears that the banner "wraps around" on my laptop. Not sure if this is something that you will be able to accomodate, but I thought I'd point it out.

Attachments

• layout.jpg
    layout.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 480

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Overall it is pretty good but the writting needs a touch up and there should be a picure of ash misty and brock with ash on the lapras.(If you can do that.). I can't read the right menu with the mantine scrolling behind it because it blurs it and I can't see it because I am blind and it is hard to see.:)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

DocRobot_K-176 said:
whoa... this is what I see on my funky 1440 by 900 pixel display for my laptop:

attachment.php

It appears that the banner "wraps around" on my laptop. Not sure if this is something that you will be able to accomodate, but I thought I'd point it out.

You need to adjust your browser page margins.:)

Overall it is pretty good but the writting needs a touch up and there should be a picure of ash misty and brock with ash on the lapras.(If you can do that.). I can't read the right menu with the mantine scrolling behind it because it blurs it and I can't see it because I am blind and it is hard to see.:)

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member

I like the pict on top, a shiny sealeo, nice
seems almost perfect
the [menu:] is not needed, I think
and where are those pictures on the top of the news story linking to the forums and the newest sets, it's because of that that I stayed here and joined the forums, and they give the site something extra.
oh, and I like the new logo

Arcanine 274

=/

hmm i like it! 9/10

only bad part is the font of the writing is a little hard to read on my computer for some reason. 0_o maybe put it as times new roman or something, and if it is, it doesn't look like it on my comp.

Arcanine out.

bass_forte

ANet FTW.

Arial is more difficult to read than some fonts... have you tried Verdana? It is virtually Arial except wider, but it's quite a nice font IMO.

To everyone: If you can't see the mantine through the right bar, try clearing your cache.

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter

WPM, my suggestion is to:-

a) Put topic on top in bold, and Underlined. Then the Description Below.

Like this:

TOPIC

Description.

Looks neater, IMO.

b) There should be Pictures for the Pokemon Episodes.

Hope these Suggestions can be put into use.

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
Hiya,

First of all, great stuff. Nice work.
The only thing is...I really prefer the side menu to the left side. It looks kinda awkward, because people read from right to left.. Also...I think you missed the affilates... I also think you need more stuff on the empty space on the right. The old layout is packed, but this one, has soo much space...Looks incomplete.

My 2 cents,
cya.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
The mantine needs to be moved from behind the right menu because it makes my eyes blur and it is not good for the only eye I have. I hope you can fix it so it does not do that.:)