UPDATE! Miracle Crystal Scans/Info, New Pokemon to Possibly be Revealed Tonight!

darkrayquaza

R.I.P.
RE: New Pokemon to Possibly be Revealed Tonight!

www.pokemon-movie.jp and i think the other one has to be an eeveeolution

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
This sounds like pretty good stuff and that celebi card looks pretty good. Ican't wait to see the actual one though.:)

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
This sounds like pretty good stuff and that celebi card looks pretty good. I can't wait to see the actual one though.:)

Abhorsen

Offically retired
Not ANOTHER Blaziken Ex >.<

Well since there are 8 Ex's: 1 is Blaziken, 1 is Kyogre, 1 is Groudon and 1 is Jirachi. I wonder which other of the starter stage 2's will be Exs and which wont. I would like to see some new Ex's but meh. Celebi* looks alright, I wonder what other *'s they're going to release in it...

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Kyogre and Groudon are in the theme decks, not the main set.

Methinks the R/B and R/S starters, plus Jirachi and some other legendary (like Mew or Alakazam).

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
Hiya,
First, thank you for the scan...I love it! This my next loving set after LM! The Blaziken looks like it's gonna explode... o_o. Nice attacks to. Any combo people?

Ah...And don't you have the translation of the Jirachi ex?
*Goes save up to by 9 jirachis*

If the R/B starters coming back, Alakazam will come back...And I don't think there will be another mew ex...HP already got another one. >_<

Who thinks there will be a delta-ex? I like to see that. :p

cya.

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
Blaziken EX is just horrible, HORRIBLE, I at first considered to put it in BlaziTricChu but then HOW CAN A FIGHTING TYPE BE in a lightning type deck? So I would use TM vs TA Blaziken EX.
The 8 EXs are (My predictions)
Sceptile EX
Blaziken EX
Swampert EX
Blastoise EX
Charizard EX
Venusaur EX
and also
Jirachi EX
Deoxys EX or Celebi EX

King Shuckle

Aspiring Trainer
Wow, those intro pics are cool. It looks like all of Ash's Pokemon make a return, but just in the intro I have heard from WPM.

Blaziken EX stinks. X.X

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
Hiya,
Jay, the ex should be:
Blaziken EX
Swampert EX
Blastoise EX
Charizard EX
Venusaur EX
Jirachi EX
Kyogre EX
Groudon EX

Yeah...9 ex, if WPM's prediction is correct. Better Hope the set have some decent trainers too...Reprint Admin, Stevie, Copycat.

And...Blaziken ex is great! The weakness is not water! And there's no other psychic pokemon that't too great to kill it. The attacks ain't that bad... 4 for definite 100 damage is nice. Unless you're fighting Wailord Ex, it's a different story.

cya.

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
Blaziken EX is Fighting type, huh?
hmm... 4 energy for 100 damage...not too bad... bad if facing pokemon that has lot of HP (Wailord EX will be the hardest opponent for this Blaziken EX...)

for the rest of EX, I really want Alakazam Ex,,, I miss you already...

Waw, nice pic for newest japanese intro!
Where I can download the intro clip?

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
that's...germany...right?
I don't understand at all...can you help me...

I just found the video clips, where's the newest one? The newest one there is Battle Frontier... and I just can watch it, how to download it?

ShadowSong

Never giving up
The baby Mantine is cute, but I'm not exactly sure about the other two, they don't look a whole lot like pokemon. They're pretty cool looking, but just don't look like pokemon.