Upcoming Ultra PRO Pokemon TCG Products!

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
The Halloween line is a good idea, but the stock artwork + generic background makes it look absolutely terrible.

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
I know that the majority of players won't care, but the stock artwork makes these feel really cheap. If not for the Pokémon copyright I'd probably think that these were bootlegs lmao

Orias

Still waiting for a shiny gastly card.
The Halloween line is a good idea, but the stock artwork + generic background makes it look absolutely terrible.
That's actually exactly what i like because it looks old school

LightYearLiam

The products which use stock art are really underwhelming. It creates a cheap look. At least the wooden deck box is cool and they used good art for the albums.

RiverShock

Aspiring Trainer
I feel like it's less that stock art is bad, and more that Gengar's stock art is bad. (Sableye and Mimikyu's aren't amazing either, but their inclusion was an afterthought, so it doesn't matter as much.) The deck box and sleeves would've looked better if they had picked a Pokemon with better stock art, like Chandelure.

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Japanese products are much better
Just a reminder that you CAN order Japanese Pokémon Center products “directly” from TPCI from https://www.remambo.jp/japanese-online-stores/pokemon-center-online-japan. You can order anything that people in Japan would be able to order from their Pokémon Center without buying from someone who bought the product and sold it again. It’s worth investigating and seeing if you think it’s worth the extra expense.
Remambo was created to help foreign customers who want to buy from Japanese online stores and auctions. Remambo is the easiest way to buy from Japan.