Upcoming Superhero Films

TheTPCProductionz

Aspiring Trainer
bqki.jpg

So without further or do, here is the list. It will be updated as and when news arrive.

Confirmed

Kick-Ass 2: Balls to the Wall (Jun 28) 2013

The Wolverine (Jul 26) 2013

Robocop Reboot (Aug 9) 2013

Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (Oct 4) 2013

Thor: The Dark World (Nov 8) 2013

Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Apr 4) 2014

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (May 2) 2014

Ninja Turtles (May 16) 2014

Transformers 4 (Jun 27) 2014

X-Men: Days of Future Past (Jul 18) 2014

Guardians of the Galaxy (Aug 1) 2014

The Avengers 2 ( May 1) 2015

Ant Man (Nov 6) 2015

The Amazing Spider-Man 3 (Jun) 2016

The Amazing Spider-Man 4 (May) 2018

Films being made, with no release date

The Crow Sequel/Reboot
The Fantastic Four Reboot
Dr Strange
Justice League
Avengers Sequel

Rumored Films

Black Panther

Hancock 2

Masters of the Universe

NOVA

Green Lantern 2

Batman Reboot

Venom

So as you can see the next few years, are full of Superhero awesomeness that we all crave so much. let us know in the comments below, what films you're excited about, and what you would love to see.

For this news, reviews and more, check out my blog the link in in my signature. Let me know what you think of this news, and my blog. If you would like to be a partner of the blog, let me know.

RE: Upcoming Superhero Films (TheZeldexProject)

Hm. The Robocop movie may interest me, unless they pull it off like the Dredd movie, where it is literally violence in nearly every scene for the heck of it. I mean, sure, kill the bad guys, but jeez, it got old after a while.

Another thing is Transformers 4, which has some pretty sweet stuff already going for it, such as a beat-up old cab-over-engine truck that sports flames, much like Prime. That movie will (hopefully) be awesome.

I've actually even heard of a Captain Planet movie, but I doubt that will come into production.

Yeah some great releases, I am excited about T4 as well, looks great :). Well we will have to see, also rumours of a Miss Marvel film.

I can't wait for T4. A transforming USCGC Bramble should be a sight to see.

Haha, this will be a great film hopefully. Been waiting a while for a fourth film.

I'm just excited since I get to be on location when they film some of it.

Zack Snyder and and David S. Goyer have confirmed plans for a sequel to Man of Steel, there was a 3 film contract which included MoS, MoS2, and a Justice League film featuring Superman. There is a possibility the sequel will be released sometime in 2014.

I personally can't wait for this, I really enjoyed Man of Steel (Lois Lane was badass), and have high hopes for a sequel.
(I remember reading somewhere that Gina Carano, who's dating Henry Cavill, could potentially play Wonder Woman or a villain in MoS2)

I'm not sure if the thing about Gina Carano potentially being in MoS2 will actually happen due to her and Henry Cavill splitting up, but I think somewhere I heard she could star in her own Wonder Woman film or something along those lines

I enjoyed the film, but wasn't my favourite superhero film. It was however the best Superman film. Great title as well, definitely one to watch. Hopefully the sequels will bring more.

I live in SE Michigan.
My dad works as a contracter for Jacobs Engineering (this company makes Stryker parts, and that is about all I know, since it is need-to-know stuff), and was a well decorated and very respected CWO in the Coast Guard before that, so he helped the film crew and others convert the retired USCGC Bramble into a Transformer.
Which means that it may be the new leader of the Decepticons.

Disappointed that there isn't a live action movie of Deadpool planned when his portrayal by Ryan Reynolds in X-Men Origins: Wolverine didn't do the character any justice at all. I'd definitely pay tickets to go see a live-action Deadpool movie If it stays true to the character and tops at the box office, better than having to sit through Man of Steel at least which I've heard bad reviews for. I'd take the Richard Donner style Superman flicks anyday, those were the best.

I didn't know there was another X-men movie was being made! That is awesome. X-men and Spider-man have always been my favorite marvel heroes. I can't wait for the new movies. I'm a huge marvel fan, and especially looking forward to the new Avengers movie :D

Yeah I heard that in X-Men: Days of Future Past that Peter Dinklage is supposed to play Bolivar Trask as the main villain which means that the movie's going to take place in Genosha where he creates the Sentinels to exterminate all mutants including the X-Men and might cause Magneto's Brotherhood to join forces with Professor Xavier's X-Men to defeat Trask and his Sentinels. As for the new Wolverine Movie I'm really hoping that Silver Samurai and Omega Red are in it as the villians. I remember seeing them in the X-Men Children of the Atom fighting game by Capcom in the 90's and thought they were pretty awesome.

As for Spider-Man I used to be a huge fan of his until Marvel ruined him in One More Day so I'm not surprised by what happened leading to the events from ASM #700 to Superior Spider-Man. I heard that the Clone Saga of Spider-Man was kind of bad but nowhere near as bad as One More Day is If you read the comics for it let alone the Spider-Man arc called "The Other" where Peter Parker first dies battling against Morlun but comes back only to get his body hijacked years later by Otto Octavius as the Superior Spider-Man cause Otto was dying from cancer at the time. Also Dan Slott made ASM #700 and Superior Spider-Man to celebrate Stan Lee's 90th birthday. Marvel also retired Spider-Man and Wolverine as their mascots in place of Deadpool.

I stopped reading the comics, but started collecting Superior Spider-Man, not read them yet. I enjoyed the films to be honest, but didn't like Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker, he doesn't look like a nerd. I guess it's I have a sentimental bond towards him, kind of annoys me a bit.

New X-Men film I hope is good, first 2 and First Class were good. Obviously the idea of it matching up to the others, timeline wise is out the window.

Back