Upcoming League Promos Feature Reprinted Trainers With Alternate Art!

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
Isn't brooklet hill still in standard? Because wouldn't water/fighting be around the same as they are now.
Its SR print from Tag Bolt wasn’t included in Team Up and said print also retains the original’s regulation block, so it’s more than likely going to rotate in September as well.

OppositeAttract

Aspiring Trainer
Its SR print from Tag Bolt wasn’t included in Team Up and said print also retains the original’s regulation block, so it’s more than likely going to rotate in September as well.

Oh ok, thought it was getting the reprint. Sucks if it doesn't because Hill makes those decks playable.

theprp30

Aspiring Trainer
Glad to see their giving out these instead of the just reprinting the original version of the card with just a stamp on it.

George

Plays 4 Ultra Ball in Every Deck
I really don't want these cards to rotate, the optimist in me is telling me that Pokémon has something up their sleeve with this, like let them rotate in August, but then reprint them in the November set, or put them in the August set and not say anything until release. I REALLY just don't want to see my favorite trainer card (ultra ball) go...

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
I wonder if fan club is our only trainer post-rotation option in standard to search for non-psychic and non-dragon pokemon outside of pokemon communication and Elm's lecture... What a crawl-fest that this game is headed for if ulp-on is the range of permitted sets in 2019-20...

Last edited:

Yoan Sanchhez

Aspiring Trainer
That variant art of those cards looks neat.
Also, it helps a lot to League to get extra material, which may (not) be present on the current set. Extra value for the Pokémon League assistance.

That Acerola art looks very cute! Even I want some for myself. For collection purposes.