Discussion Upcoming League Cups

Gwenom

Aspiring Trainer
There are a couple of league cups coming up next week and I'm looking for a fun deck to play. What would you guys recommend for next weekend? Specifically, what deck would you like to try out that you haven't tried before, and hang on with the variety of the metagame? Silvally deck variants have been my favorite at the moment, but I've been having fun with the Ho-Oh/Kiawe decks as well. Maybe even try out a quad-Hoopa?

quad hoopa doesnt seem very fun honestly its seems very one dimensional and is just kind of a stall or troll deck. ive been liking lucario and trying to find a new variant to play with it. i also have a deck i call my triple threat deck with zoroark golisopod and lycanroc that is very fun but im not sure how well it would work right not with quad hoopa and sylveon around.

I hope that deck works out for you! It does sound fun, and I'd give that a shot online. Yeah you are right about quad Hoopa being one dimensional, but I guess I would prefer finding counters against quad Hoopa and Sylveon instead of playing them just for the challenge.

Back