Unusual uses for Pokémon cards

safariblade

Video Gamer
Advanced Member
Discuss unusual uses of TCG cards.

Ever made anything out of TCG cards or used them for anything besides playing the game or collecting?
I'm always finding cool costumes and stuff made from cards on the internet.

Sometimes when I trade via mail I'll sign my name on an energy card to give the person that I'm sending to. I know a lot traders do that. Any other creative ideas?

Smeargle

Salamencetrainer34 said:
I use them as shurikens. Just throw cards across room.
Oh my gosh whenever I have a party (I have an anual birthday and Super Bowl party) everyone starts throwing cards around (I have tons of extra cards, mostly old, that I've have gotten in the past decade just laying around in shoeboxes) and it sometimes gets reallllly annoying, once one of my friends gave another one of my friends a big cut by throwing a card at him, a bunch of the time one of my friends chips the paint on the wall by trying to hit one of my other friends and they dodge/duck and it hits the wall.

Glace

Top 8, Worlds 2013
Advanced Member
QWERTY DITTO said:
Salamencetrainer34 said:
I use them as shurikens. Just throw cards across room.
Oh my gosh whenever I have a party (I have an anual birthday and Super Bowl party) everyone starts throwing cards around (I have tons of extra cards, mostly old, that I've have gotten in the past decade just laying around in shoeboxes) and it sometimes gets reallllly annoying, once one of my friends gave another one of my friends a big cut by throwing a card at him, a bunch of the time one of my friends chips the paint on the wall by trying to hit one of my other friends and they dodge/duck and it hits the wall.

Yeah you do have a lot of old cards.

I sometimes recycle them or write on them...

At my league you can find pokemon cards with bidoof heads taped on, and then bidoofs with the heads cut off. We have quite the league in maryland.

Salamencetrainer34

I am out of smash codes.
Glace said:
QWERTY DITTO said:

Yeah you do have a lot of old cards.

I sometimes recycle them or write on them...

At my league you can find pokemon cards with bidoof heads taped on, and then bidoofs with the heads cut off. We have quite the league in maryland.
That must be a AWESOME league... they should have one with salamence... but the poor cards...

safariblade said:
Discuss unusual uses of TCG cards.

Ever made anything out of TCG cards or used them for anything besides playing the game or collecting?
I'm always finding cool costumes and stuff made from cards on the internet.

Sometimes when I trade via mail I'll sign my name on an energy card to give the person that I'm sending to. I know a lot traders do that. Any other creative ideas?

The image doesn't use real cards. Look on the right arm.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
At Nationals last year, one of the other Seniors was wearing a hat made of pokemon cards.
Seriously, a top hat made of cards. It was quite something.

Salamencetrainer34

I am out of smash codes.
safariblade said:
Her right arm or right on the picture?
What do you see that proves it fake?

Look closely, on the ray of light hitting the cards in the right arm near her wrist, it shows they look printed out. Look really close.
EDIT: 100th post!!!!! Yay!!!! I'm a trainer now!

PG24

<Pride> I'm my wildest fantasy
Advanced Member
I use it like a toothpick to get food out of my teeth. Sometimes I'll get a few and use them as drink coasters. One time I even used an entire deck to fix an uneven chair. Pokemon cards are actually great feul for a bonfire!

Of course none of this is true lol.