Pokemon Unused concepts for Pokemon?

Anime Psyclone

System Failure
What are some concepts that aren't used for Pokemon already but should be?
I for one an shocked that the only demon-like Pokemon is Houndoom. Not even a classic medieval demon?

Attix

Electric Delivery Driver from Washington
Japanese youkai are a common inspiration for Pokémon; some examples:

• Kitsune: Ninetales
  • Kappa: Golduck, Ludicolo
  • Orochi: Hydreigon
  • Yuki-Onna: Froslass
  • Obake: Glalie
  • Tsukumogame: Possibly any "object" Pokémon such as Garbodor, Aegislash, Kartana, etc.
  • Baku: Musharna
  • Kamaitachi: Sneasel and Weavile
  • Rokurokubi/Nukekubi: Blacephalon
  • While not a youkai, Celesteela is based off the character of Princess Kaguya from the Tale of the Bamboo Cutter
Here some interesting ideas I had:
  • A Pokémon based off a Wanyuudou, which is a burning wheel with a man's face.
  • One based off a Gashadokuro, a giant skeleton. Possibly as a Ground/Fighting-type.

Anime Psyclone

System Failure
  • One based off a Gashadokuro, a giant skeleton. Possibly as a Ground/Fighting-type.
Like this?
skeleton_pokemon_by_deidara_fuuka.png

All props go to the creator for this, my talents are not nearly enough to make something like this.

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
A Pokémon line that is based on a three course meal.

> Saladonly
>> Fulldish
>>> Apudding

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
One animal I definitely want to see as a Pokemon is a sea pig. They're pretty cool, I definitely think they deserve a Pokemon. and of course...Dolphin! How do they not have a Dolphin Pokemon already?! Dolphins are so cool, and would be a perfect Pokemon!

Pokemon: Let's make a Hawaii based region, but not have a Dolphin Pokemon! Oh and while we're at it, let's put a Koala Pokemon in there!
Me: ...

How about a Sponge Pokemon? Like a sea sponge? That might be pretty cool.

Or if they wanna continue making inanimate objects, they should totally make a Doughnut Pokemon. Who doesn't want a living doughnut walking around in their house? Maybe it can regenerate itself? Then you could just eat it and it would continue coming back. I mean, there's already an ice cream Pokemon! And while we're at it, how about a Pizza Pokemon, a sushi Pokemon, a burrito Pokemon, a cheese Pokemon...

Maybe I should go get some lunch...

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
A spoon pokemon. psychic and steel, and it would constantly be putting its head in people's cereal, and when they put its head in their mouth with some cereal on it, it bites their tongue.

.MG

The one with a witty name
We definetely need a Mandrake or more mythical-inspired plant Pokemon