Expand your horizons and make new friends on one of the largest Pokémon forums on the net!
Radiant Collection 2
Sun & Moon
Sword & Shield
Sword & Shield Black Star Promos
Black & White
Black & White Black Star Promos
X and Y Black Star Promos
Base Set 2
EX Ruby and Sapphire
EX Team Magma vs. Team Aqua
EX Hidden Legends
EX FireRed and LeafGreen
EX Team Rocket Returns
EX Unseen Forces
EX Delta Species
EX Legend Maker
EX Holon Phantoms
EX Crystal Guardians
EX Dragon Frontiers
EX Power Keepers
Diamond & Pearl
HeartGold & SoulSilver
Call of Legends
POP Series 1
POP Series 2
POP Series 3
POP Series 4
POP Series 5
POP Series 6
POP Series 7
POP Series 8
POP Series 9
HeartGold & SoulSilver Black Star Promos
Kalos Starter Set
X & Y Black Star Promos
Discussion in 'Pokémon Video Games' started by Artemis, Nov 3, 2017.
Because they're cats.
My opinions are more in the line of wishes. However still decompartmentalising you have to consider the chance that somebody from Pokémon can read this.
>Every Scrapped, Beta, unused concept design needs to officially exist. They all have business potential. Especially the tiger.
>Missingno. needs to be canon in other medias and back in the games, as much as I love the fact that there is an official art made by Tokiya, this art needs an official print run.]
>Following from it ??? needs to be a type, it could be considered to be associated with the Ultra Beasts like an Elder race or Arceus as a primal being ??? type.
>Garbordor line is underrated when you realise its human connection to being part of a pollution trio with Muk (water) and Weezing (air), we need more.
>Zygarde is the worst uber and making sequels straight after the original debut as with Ultra is redundant cashgrab for consumption aimed at VGC victims.
>Aerodactyl, Scyther and Gyarados all look more appealing then Charizard because they didn't skip core and cardio.
>Akin to Yu-Gi-Oh's archetypes way of expanding canon to creatures' context. Same logic should apply to dosens of Pokémon.
>Every Yveltal card is aesthetially flawless. Serious hustler too.
EDIT: Not sure how to fix this, at least it works, giving an aesthetic nod towards the stunning looks of glitches in the games.
-The Garb line are great designs
-Gen 1 was terrible in both gameplay and designs
-X and Y and USUM were pretty good
-The Galar Pokedex issue is not a big deal at all
No way, they’re totally dogs, that’s ridiculous...
*looks up cats*
*looks up dogs*
Yeah they’re totally cats how did I not see that.
IMO, Swalot is the most underrated one, because it represents body poison.
Yes, thank you.
I love gen4 Pokémon but I never liked Pokémon D/P/P
- Gen 6 is the best
- Gen 6 shouldn't be targeted for it's small pokedex because the designers were busy making mega evolutions
- Gen 6 had the best new pokemon
- Pokemon Z would have been better than Sun & Moon
- Tag teams are a lazy attempt at new Tcg content/mechanics
- Sylveon is the best Eeveelution
- Charizard is lame (I'm sorry)
- Gigantimax is better than Mega Evolution which is better than every new feature that Gen 7 brought
- Rotom/Rotom devices/Rotom forms are ridiculous
- Inanimate object pokemon are super cool (Excluding Rotom forms)
- Gen 7 had to many Legendaries. (Yes I'm including Mythicals and UBs) (It was 25 including Meltan line) (Gen 6 only had 6!)
As you can tell I love Gen 6 and hate Gen 7. I guess they wanted Gen 7 out for the 20th anniversary but it sucks that took away from Gen 6 timewise.
Also I'd rather have a smaller amount of Pokémon like Gen 6 Dex than have Gen 1 only Regional forms and so many Legendaries and Mythicals it feels ridiculous.
- Generation V is the best
- I hate Latios and Latias
- I hate Pikachu clones.
- I like Black and White
I find it ironic that you have a Latias pfp
Is the 2nd one really an unpopular opinion. I feel like no one likes Pika Clones
Fine. I stand corrected. No one except Wechselbalg likes the Pika Clones
Pokémon Sword & Shield is a breath of fresh air for VGC.
Game Freak still has influence within the Pokémon Company.
The removal of the National Dex in Gen 8 was somewhat justified.
The Main Series titles are better than the Mobile Games.
The mobile games distract from what's supposed to be the core game, and the core VG will continue to have reduced game play and features in an attempt to hold the attention of people who can't focus long enough.
I believe you. We don't have to battle to prove that the removal of the National Dex in Gen 8 wasn't justified. It wasn't. I bought into the philosophy of 'restriction breeds creativity' thinking that the same applied to competitive Pokémon battling, turns out that it doesn't leaving to more linear strategies that aren't as consistent depending on what stays and what gets cut.
Not to mention we don't get any non-mobile/freemium spinoff games anymore. :/
- Pokemon Go has ruined Pokemon. TPC is making all Pokemon games with GO in mind not realizing that most that play Pokemon GO has no interest in other Pokemon games. Pokemon Masters has the same "tap the screen do anything" design Pokemon GO has so its clear this is the direction they want to take Pokemon.
- Pokemon Duel was killed off because of Pokemon Masters, the way they want to take mobile game so if I were you, I'd spend my money elsewhere.
- Pokemon Sword and Shield proves the Pokemon community will buy anything Pokemon puts out. #fightformorenotforless
- Pokemon GO tournament at World Championships is worrisome.
- I have no confidence in the future of Pokemon, which is sad to say as a Pokemon fan.
I don't think it's that unpopular of an opinion within the community.
Also since I'm here...
-I liked UsUm, despite the fact it should've been dlc.
-Alder is a worse champion than Diantha.
-Marlon is useless and forgettable. Also about half the kalos gyms like Ramos & Valerie.
-Team plasma did 9/11, not bush.
-Archie's old design in RSE was better. The model in UsUm was garbage.
-Gen 3 had the worst rivals, gen 6 close behind.
-Hugh is just an edgy Barry
That's not why I or many others are buying it. The dexit fiasco doesn't affect me anyway and everything from the visuals to the gameplay looks amazing. No need to create an "us vs. them" mentality here. Some people are excited for what the new game has to offer, some don't