Unova League: The Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitro

Shiny Charm :)
I am starting to write a story abut the finals in the Unova League before Ash gets there. I use legendary pokemon with some trainers to make it interesting. I have already wrote chapter 1.

Feel free to read it and tell me what you think.

Chapter 1: Prologue
"Round 5!" the announcer yelled through the speaker set up around the Stadium. "This is the Unova League Final battle til' six more months.The place was flooded with enthusiasts and adoring fans roaring with excitement. The Stadium was huge covering one quarter of the very top of Unova. If you looked down at the Stadium from bird-view, it was in the shape of a Volcarona. All of a sudden, on the left door, a red-haired trainer known as Blake walked through the door with six pokeballs attached to his belt. The crowd was cheering for the finalist. Blake put his foot on a Stone pedestal. this is where he was going to give his pokemon commands. On the right door, a blue-haired trainer walked in with fans cheering. This was none other than the young male Pokemon Trainer, Erice. All of a sudden, the crowd felt a chill as Kyurem followed Erice leaving icicles behind in it's tracks. Erice stepped on to the pedestal looking ready and eager. The announcer shouted " on the left side, we have Blake, a trainer originating from Accumala town and on the right side, we have Erice, a trainer raised in the harsh weather of Iccirus City. He soon moved to Lacunosa town where he calmed and met the Boundary Pokemon, Kyurem. Erice turned around and the ice Kyurem left behind melted and sank into the brown soil. The sun shone brightly over the majestic blue flame that Reshiram once breathed. The flame of Reshiram was ignited and the battle was about to begin. "Remember trainers are only allowed three pokemon each. Without any further ado" the announcer said as Blake and Erice faced each other silently. "Begin!"

So let me know and i will write more.

Thanks for reading, mpain0.

Sorry, but you have to have way more than this in terms of chapter length. I'm viewing this by phone and can tell it's nowhere near the 1,000 word minimum. Add more and then repost it, ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back