Event Unofficial Meet Up

Gible06

Aspiring Trainer
im not sure if this is where I should put this so sorry if this is the wrong place.

Anyone else out there wanting to go to worlds but can't now to the rule of no general public aloud? Anyone else who spent a lot of money to get to San Francisco but told that you wasted your money?

Well I'm thinking of gathering people for an unofficial meet up where you can play Pokemon go, the tcg, vgc, and view the world championships. I have no times thought of at the moment and also no places I can think of as I'm not a local, but if you are one or have an idea or think you are interested pm me or @nessiokain and I will start a conversation with everyone who is interested so we can share our ideas. I would also like to add that no one should give away any personal addresses as ideas for a meet up as that could turn very bad very fast.

I will be participating in the Pokken Last Chance Qualifier. If I'm not able to get into side events after I'm eliminated (I am terrible at fighting games) then I will likely be looking for something to do. San Francisco has a lot of things to see, and even though there are no official Pokemon Go events, the downtown and tourist trap areas will certainly feature many Pokestops, and people playing the game.

The biggest problem is space and equipment. If you can sort those out post it on virbank people will come.

Back