• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format UNLIMITED: Vracken (Gengar) Energy Denial

Nyan

She/They
This is more of a meme-ish deck. The point of this deck is to punish your opponent's energy attachments to an intense extent. here is the list:

Pokemon - 23

4 Gastly GEN
4 Haunter GEN
4 Vracken (Gengar SM4)
2 Mareep STS
2 Flaaffy STS
1 Ampharos Prime
1 Ampharos DRX
4 Uxie LA
2 Shaymin-EX ROS

Trainers - 29

4 Scoop Up BASE
3 Gust of Wind BASE
4 Professor Oak BASE
4 Bill BASE
4 Broken Time-Space Platnium
2 Lass BASE
4 Computer Search BASE
4 Itemfinder BASE

Energy - 8

4 Lightning Energy
4 Double Colorless Energy BASE

Any ways it can improve? Space for Energy Removers? Tell me

Last edited:

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
I don't know anything about unlimited, but I would like to point out that Dragons Exalted is abbreviated to DRX. DEX is Dark Explorers. Have you thought about Exeggcute PLF? With Comp. Search and Dowsing Machine in the 4's, Exeggcute would keep you from getting punished by your already thinning hand.

LePokeRoi

Fountain of Knowledge
You're already playing 4 Uxie, so I don't think the Shaymins are necessary. They can and should be replaced with the Propagation Exeggcutes that @gumball51321 mentioned. And since you already have 4 Gengars, you may as well attack with them because Ampharos' attacks aren't much better, although you do want to keep it in the active. Maybe switch to Rainbow Energy instead so you can attack with either. Another card that runs with the theme of your deck is Frozen City. Although it harms you too, your pokemon don't have much HP to begin with. This means you could get them to take up to 130 damage just by attaching an energy card (4 Gengars, Ampharos Prime active, and Frozen City). I wouldn't sacrifice any Broken Time Space for them though.