• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Unlimited Sky Field

brandonmarks994

Aspiring Trainer
So where I live theres a pretty competitive unlimited community and I just wanted to share the deck I use (im saving up to get full art rayquaza/mega rayquaza ex to replace raichu)

20171017_154536.jpg

POKEMON 22

3x keldeo ex
3x pikachu (any)
3x raichu (circle circuit)
3x togepi
3x togetic
3x togekiss (roaring skies)
3x uxie (legends awakened)
1x sudowoodo (with roadblock, im testing this ill probably replace it with another draw trainer)

TRAINERS 26

4x sky field
4x prof oak
3x colress (this gets ridiculous late game)
2x n
4x ultra ball
1x computer search (would be 4 of but they reprinted it as an ace spec)
1x item finder
2x lysandres trump card
1x team mates
1x wally
2x gust of wind
1x energy removal

12x water energy (the ones from ex power keepers, ex emerald, and ex holon phantoms are soooooooo good)

one thing about unlimited is that donk is everywhere, so unless you have a way to deal with it you will probably have a bad time (unless they are banned or no one likes them)
you could also just get rid of some of the cards that are not turbo cards (altaria, roadblock, ect) and just run a very turbo list to easily set up the turn one rayquaza mega and then sweep.
Edit:even if you wanted to use togikiss, broken time space is better than wally because it doesn't use your suporter for the turn
Edit:i am apparently an idiot because i forgot sky field

Last edited:
I really like seeing a Unlimited deck posted, it's cool!

When you update your list to have the line of mega rays, I would suggest taking out the roadblock sudowoodo. I don't know what types of decks are popular in unlimited, but it might be worth it to think about if it is very key to those games. Of course if sky field variants are popular, I would suggest keeping it in. what i would say would be the best choice of replacing it is another Wally. I would imagine that wally comes into play when you need to evolve your Togepi into Togetic then have Togekiss to setup energy.
2 Wally I would find key in some games when you need the turn 2 Emerald Break.

About having move draw trainers, I think your fine. If you fell like you need more you should just try it out.

This might improve your deck, just a thought. Hope it helps.

EDIT: With regards to donking, I assumed you built this deck knowing you might face some donking decks, but @pikachuuuu101 makes a good point about the format

a list would look more like this if max consistency is key. this deck is meant to be very fast and do 240 damage hopefully on the first turn

Pokemon

4 x Rayquaza EX
3 x M Rayquaza EX
4 x Uxie
4 x Shaymin EX
1 x Hoopa EX
Item/Supporter/Stadium
2 x Lysandre's Trump Card
1 x Colress
2 x VS Seeker
4 x Professor Oak
4 x Bill
4 x Computer Search
2 x Float Stone
3 x Rayquaza Spirit Link
3 x Battle Compressor
4 x Sky Field
3 x Item Finder
1 x Luxury Ball
3 x Mega Turbo
Energy
4 x Double Colorless Energy - Special
4 x Metal Energy - Basic

@pikachuuuu101 , you cant run 4 computer searches because of the Ace Specs Rule on the card from Boundaries Crossed.
1x computer search (would be 4 of but they reprinted it as an ace spec)

Instead I would run 3 Boost Energy from Aquapolis which reads

Boost Energy can be attached only to an Evolved Pokémon. Discard Boost Energy at the end of the turn it was attached. Boost Energy provides [C] [C] [C] Energy. The Pokémon Boost Energy is attached to can't retreat. If the Pokémon Boost Energy is attached to isn't an Evolved Pokémon, discard Boost Energy.

I think it is perfect for the mega ray deck. Always, hope it helps.

the ace spec is the only one with the limitation, if they print a Pikachu, all Pikachus ever made don't switch to that text

Okay a couple things lol
Uhh
1 bill was reprinted as a supporter
2 comp search is an ace spec
3 uxie>>>>>shaymin
4 I played during ex team rocket returns I love boost energy, also double rainbow energy
5 the format is all over the place lol, theres only 2 cards we banned, and that was giant fan shiftry, and super energy removal

When I say all over the place I mean it lol, there's like 2 night March players, 1 genessect ex, 2 blue speed, 1 kabutops lock (where your opponent can't play any trainers), 1 other sky filed, there's a mega salamence deck that takes advantage of the fact that EX and ex are different for double rainbow energy (he plays all the double energies, rainbow, dragon, and colorless)

Shiftry isn't the only op donk deck there is also pory-donk, item based donk (using Pokeblower + and LTC to reuse it), and plenty more

well since its only 10 damage i feel like the blower one is alright, but that porygon one might need to be "hit" on our banlist, ill have to research some overpowered unlimited decks

out of the drifblim, the porygon, and broken time space, i feel like broken time space should be the one hit cause itll stop a lot of decks

decided im gonna replace N with Rockets Admin cause that was the era i played competitively (between sandstorm and up to diamond and pearl) and any card that i can play from that era, i will, tbh i didnt even remember this card cause no one used it back then
EXTeamRocketReturns086.jpg

Back