• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format [UNLIMITED] Ominous Sandstorm (Flygon ex δ / Gourgeist / Dusknoir)

SaiScott95

TCG Fanboy
Hello fellow PokéBeach members! Today I'm bringing you a fun deck that I came up with a few nights ago. This deck will feature Flygon ex δ, Gourgeist (XY), and is tied together with Dusknoir (BCR).

Before any admins or moderators say anything, if you look on the Flygon ex δ card, the "ex" is in fact not capitalized, as is the same for many other older ex cards. So please don't smite me. :)

Pokémon: 18
  • 3 Trapinch (DF)
  • 1 Vibrava (DF)
  • 3 Flygon ex δ
  • 3 Pumpkaboo
  • 3 Gourgeist (XY)
  • 2 Duskull
  • 1 Dusclops
  • 2 Dusknoir (BCR)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 32
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 3 Skyla
  • 3 N
  • 2 Wally
  • 1 Colress
  • 1 Lysandre's Last Resort
  • 4 Rare Candy
  • 2 Hypnotoxic Laser
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 3 VS Seeker
  • 1 Professor's Letter
  • 1 Computer Search
  • 3 Dimensional Valley
Energy: 10
  • 4 Mystery Energy
  • 6 Psychic Energy
Strategy:

The idea behind this deck is to using Gourgeist (XY) and Flygon ex δ to put tons of damage on the board, then use Dusknoir (BCR) to move the damage wherever you like.

lrodjrod

Aspiring Trainer
Seeing as this is an unlimited deck, I mainly see cards from BRC-On
Why not some insane cards from older sets?
Oracle, Mew ex Legend Maker, the list can continue on.

SaiScott95

TCG Fanboy
Seeing as this is an unlimited deck, I mainly see cards from BRC-On
Why not some insane cards from older sets?
Oracle, Mew ex Legend Maker, the list can continue on.

Going to be honest, I was really young when I had the classic cards so i dont remember much of them. then i got back into the game around the time of delta species, then quit again until XY Flashfire. Currently mostly familiar with standard and expanded cards. Main reason I need help. Too many older cards to look through.

Sorry xD