Discussion United Wings at locals.

CocoBoswell

Psyduck enthusiasts
I placed 8th out of 30 at a local on Saturday while playing Tricky Gym’s version of United wings. Lost to Lost box and a Dodonzo stall deck, but I prevailed against Lugia Vstar, Perserker V and DarkRai Vstar. Does United wings have a foot in the door to stay competitive for months to come? What would you add to the Tricky Gym United wings?

Good job! I think Lost Box will probably just be a horrible matchup for this deck forever, so it will have some problems as long as that's a powerful deck. Can I ask what the Dondozo stall deck was all about? Sounds like a wild deck!

Good job! I think Lost Box will probably just be a horrible matchup for this deck forever, so it will have some problems as long as that's a powerful deck. Can I ask what the Dondozo stall deck was all about? Sounds like a wild deck!
First turn he’d get his 2 Tatsugiri’s in the discard in order to set up Dodonzo. Then each turn he’d search for 5-6 cards per turn- taking 2 minutes between each card he searched. No lie, we were on game one when the judge said 10 mins left. He just stalled the entire game and won that way. 1 match in 45 minutes is crazy ?

Back