Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Well this is surprising! We have received photos of secret rares that will be included in the “Start Deck 100” decks!

Pikachu-V-415-151x200.jpg

Start-Deck-100-Secret-Rares-200x168.jpg

Marnie-419-143x200.jpg

These include full art versions of the decks’ new Pikachu V (#415/414), Barry (#418/414), and Marnie’s Pride (#419/414). We can also see gold versions of the full art versions of Galarian Articuno V, Galarian Zapdos V, and Galarian Moltres...

[url="https://www.pokebeach.com/2021/12/unexpected-secret-rares-from-start-deck-100-revealed"]Continue reading...

Last edited:

autumn

wurmple enthusiast
there isn't space between the Pikachu and Barry for the three birds (#416/414 & #417/414) and you can see "421" on the Zapdos so they must come after Barry & Marnie, so maybe new Boss + Research for 416 & 417 instead?

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
417 should be Team Yell's Cheer.

Both Cyrus and Rowan are after Barry and before Marnie in the Start Deck 100 list so they are out.

I guess that means there might be another full art Pokemon.

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
Oh wait, I'm sure it's going to be Pikachu AA.

Don't think there would just choose 1 out of Kingler, Drampa, Aggron, Zamazenta, Zarude etc. to get a full art. No rhyme or reason why they wouldn't then give it to the rest.

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Oh wait, I'm sure it's going to be Pikachu AA.

Don't think there would just choose 1 out of Kingler, Drampa, Aggron, Zamazenta, Zarude etc. to get a full art. No rhyme or reason why they wouldn't then give it to the rest.
Well we already know it won't be Zarude, Kingler, Simisear, nor Entei since they all would've been before Pikachu FA wise

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
So what will be the 6 FAs in Brilliant Stars, then?
I think they will be Team Yell's Cheer, Barry, Marnie's Pride, Acerola's Premonition, Cafe Master and Gloria.

Oh wait no, scrap the last three. They will be Kindler, Cynthia's Aspiration & Cheren's Care.

autumn

wurmple enthusiast
I think they will be Team Yell's Cheer, Barry, Marnie's Pride, Acerola's Premonition, Cafe Master and Gloria.

Oh wait no, scrap the last three. They will be Kindler, Cynthia's Aspiration & Cheren's Care.
wouldn't it be weird to not include the Acerola/Cafe Master in a set that's gonna have Mimikyu VMax & probably the Alcremie too though?

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
Woah… do you guys see that? That is the sight of the TCG market crashing and tripping all over itself over the new FA Marnie…

MeatBrick64

Aspiring Trainer
weird that they’re making gold rare versions of the galarian birds that aren’t shiny, i know they did these for zacian and zamazenta without being shiny but would’ve been cool to have kanto colored galarian birds

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
Seriously? Like, is there someone at Creatures Inc that they hired specifically to design cards that will ruin the market every other month?? Do they WANT us to not have access to these cards?