Under the Dome (TV Series) Thread

Turtwig

Retired retired Mod. Jovimohnaeliackvid.
Hi everyone, getting out of my Pokemon comfort zone to talk about one of my favorite TV shows now! (Just so everyone knows, this show was renewed for a second season, even though it was giong to be a mini series). Under the Dome is obviously based on Stephen's King book (which has the same name). Although there is only one episode left this season (WHY?!)

under-the-dome-51cc511a76f1a.jpg

I thought it would be the best time to discuss anything Under the Dome-related in general. I'll go ahead and start it off.

One of my favorite characters is Barbie because of two reasons. One, he was the deputy in Bates Motel, and two is because he's such an awesome character. I'm interested in his past and what exactly his role will be.

I also don't think the dome will come down. Big Jim just won't allow it this season. Unless the kids can find a way to expose him, that is. What do you think?

Now it's your turn :D

My parents love this show, and I've been watching it with them as well.

I don't think the dome's coming down either, only because it wouldn't make sense for Season Two. What would they do next, have the dome come down again? That wouldn't be a very refreshing plotline.

I like it too. I doubt the Dome will ever come down. Well, unless they actually end the show and it doesn't get cancelled like every other show We'll just have to wait and see I guess

Turtwig said:
I like it too. I doubt the Dome will ever come down. Well, unless they actually end the show and it doesn't get cancelled like every other show We'll just have to wait and see I guess

Yeah, the dome will probably remain up as long as the show airs, that's an inherent part of the series' plot.

Back