Discussion Unbroken Bonds Unofficial and Partial Set List

No because they've only revealed a few cards from the English set. These topics are always just educated conjecture based on the sorting system of the TCG, a few tidbits of info provided by press releases, and the cards we knew were printed in Japan.

I can confirm that Special Art ReshiZard got cut

Also, I'd replace Center Lady with Samson Oak. They prolly'd put every card from the Brock and Misty decks in on set

With Cleffa being confirmed as the 131st card, I can officially say that I'm so pleased that I was right about Cleffa coming BEFORE Clefairy and Clefable.

I have 100% confirmation of the inclusion of Samson Oak in the set due to a tweet of a Spanish booster box opening pulls on twitter. However, I cannot see the set numbers of any of the cards pictured.

The numbers I can make out are
  • Salazzle 31/214
  • Oddish 6/124
  • Aron 123/214
  • Spearow 145/214
Edit 1
  • Misdreavus 77/214
  • Giovanni's Exile (official name) 174/214 (not 100% sure)
  • Surprise Box 187/214 (not 100% sure)
  • Porygon 154/214

Last edited:
Any receipts on Samson Oak being in the set? I was able to find the pics of a lot of the Spanish Trainers on Twitter, but not him. Although based on the other numbers that are confirmed, it'd almost certainly have to be in Unbroken Bonds.

Any receipts on Samson Oak being in the set? I was able to find the pics of a lot of the Spanish Trainers on Twitter, but not him. Although based on the other numbers that are confirmed, it'd almost certainly have to be in Unbroken Bonds.
I can PM the link to the tweet to you if you'd like

The link to the first tweet can be found here
The link to the second tweet can be found here
The link to the third tweet can be found here

So then it looks like the Trainer section is:
164 Beast Bringer
Crunching Ice Pick
Devolution Spray Z
167 Dusk Stone
168 Dust Island

Electromagnetic Radar
170 Energy Spinner
Fairy Charm Ability
172 Fairy Charm L
Fire Crystal
174 Giovanni's Exile
175 Green's Search

Janine
177 Koga's Trap
178 Lt. Surge's Strategy
179 Fighting Dojo
(looks like it'll be renamed "Martial Arts Dojo")
Metal Core Barrier
181 Molayne
PokeGear 3.0
?Abandoned Power Plant?
Red's Challenge
Samson Oak
Secret Hood
187 Surprise Box
188 Ultra Forest Kartenvoy
189 Welder

Triple Boost Energy

I don't know what they did with Fighting Dojo, since it's not called "Martial Arts Dojo" in the games, but it's clearly named "Dojo de Artes Marciales" in Spanish (and as best as I can tell, it's #179). Also looks like "Abandoned" Power Plant could be just Power Plant like what ended up happening in Aquapolis.

Last edited:
The Pokemon were pretty easy to work out for this set based on the English GX card numbers and the Pokemon from Double Blaze/Night Unison/Full Metal Wall lining up perfectly within those boundaries. All that's left to crack is the Full Arts (I end up with Welder FA at #216 so two more of the TTGX are getting cut besides Blastoise and Reshiram/Charizard) and secret rares.

The Pokemon were pretty easy to work out for this set based on the English GX card numbers and the Pokemon from Double Blaze/Night Unison/Full Metal Wall lining up perfectly within those boundaries. All that's left to crack is the Full Arts (I end up with Welder FA at #216 so two more of the TTGX are getting cut besides Blastoise and Reshiram/Charizard) and secret rares.
Indeed. The only one I know for sure that's in is Dedenne, as can be seen here and Rainbow Muk is in there as 220/214, but other than that I cannot find any. Dedenne's number is in 1 of the pictures, however it's too blurry to see

Back