'Unbroken Bonds,' May's English SM10 Set!

Ok I love the charizard and reshiram art. Also with the new energy acceleration...I might immediately take back about saying C&R is just a slightly better Ho-Oh

The Volcanion, Wielder, and Fire Crystal seem to be meant to support Charizard&Reshiram GX. To accelerate the energy charge for its attacks. However, i believe that Charizard&Reshiram GX will only work if a deck is made with the Volcanion, Wielder, and Fire Crystal to support the GX. But that's my opinion.

As we're getting more information on this site more than ever, Bulbapedia is becoming less and less reliable each week, and they're normally good for set lists.

Every person who said that they should make an Eevee and Reshiram tag team GX card doesn’t understand the tcg at all.

Despite it being the "cool" thing nowadays to hate Charizard, I actually like him, but whether or not you do doesn't matter-that art is incredible either way. It's such a nice look and it really continues how good these TTGX's look.

Welder would be really good IMO even without the draw 3 bonus. Doesn’t have to go on fire Pokémon either the way it looks.. you could power up an Eevee/Snorlax on T1 with this and a DCE.

These card are going to be the reason Flareon-GX is going to win Worlds. Mark my words!

• Fire Crystal - it can be useful in some situations. But I prefer Fiery Flint if you want early access for Energy accel. 4 Geodudes
  • Welder - the combo between this and Fiery Flint is nuts. Better than Kiawe because it won't end your turn. Fire Decks are getting some love <3 Happy Valentine's Day guys! 5 Geodudes
  • Volcanion - more reasons for being first-turn-going-second. We still need a fidget spinner tho. 4-5 Geodudes
  • Charizard & Reshiram TTGX - with these new Fire tricks right now? Volcanion + Welder + nrg attachment for nxt turn = 300 dmg. Nice! 5 Geodudes now.
  • These could make Blacephalon a mad deck

• Welder - the combo between this and Fiery Flint is nuts. Better than Kiawe because it won't end your turn.

Welder + Viridian Forest is another combo. Even if you only have 1 Fire Energy in your hand, you still get energy acceleration + draw (assuming correct translation). Welder makes Blacksmith look antiquated.

Oh yeah this new fire energy support might make blacephalon more powerful and maybe less resilient on Naganadel as a crutch. Which is actually kind of scary

I've been wanting Blacksmith back in standard since it rotated out. Welder is a better alternative. Damn Pokémon, now with all this fire support you got me wanting to play ReshZard.

Back