• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Unbound Darkness ( Hoopa GX / Guzzlord / Yveltal / Naganadel)

Dark Espeon

Dark Avatar
UNBOUND DARKNESS

8720-Mega-Hoopa.png

Pokémon (12):
  • 3 Naganadel SM8 (beatdown)
  • 3 Poipole SM8 (evolution)
  • 1 Guzzlord SM6 (attacker)
  • 3 Hoopa GX (beatdown)
  • 2 Yveltal SM8 (enable)
Trainer (34):
  • 2 Nanu (acceleration)
  • 3 Sightseer (draw)
  • 3 Guzma (control)
  • 3 Cynthia (draw)
  • 3 Lillie (draw)
  • 3 Mysterious Treasure (search)
  • 4 Energy Switch (acceleration)
  • 1 Rescue Stretcher (retrieval)
  • 1 Dangerous Drill (discard)
  • 3 Choice Band (beatdown)
  • 4 Ultra Ball (search)
  • 1 Black Market Prism (enable)
  • 3 Devoured Field (beatdown)
Energy (14):
  • 14 Darkness Energy

STRATEGY:

This deck is centered around Hoopa GX and Guzzlord as the main attacker. Start with Hoopa GX and use Rouge Ring to search for two cards. Make sure to bench some Poipole and discard Basic Darkness Energy. Evolve the benched Poipole into Naganadel and start to accelerate from the dicard. Energy switch can be used to move the accelerated Basic Darkness Energy onto Hoopa GX to fuel Dark Strike. Naganadel is a decent attacker in the middle of the game and can be turned into a discarded Guzzlord or Hoopa Gx with Nanu.

I'm just starting to play, so far I've played Pokemon Card Game in real life :) Is it time to get all the cards for this deck? Is it possible to buy cards?
I am interested in both Pokemons and Artifact Card Games from Valve. I really like card games in general and I'm happy that in the end, card games have been moved to the online world.

Last edited:
Hi Mufastos,

Some of the cards from this list have been released last week in Japan. These cards will be available outside Japan in January. The cards in question are Hoopa Gx, Yveltal, and Nanu. You could run something similar with either Tapu Koko Gx or Zeraora GX outside of Japan once the next set is released around this month.

Thank you, in that case I will look for some easier deck with more popular cards :)
Do you have any knowledge about new Artifact cards? I'd like to buy some cards at this game too. Again thank you for your help.
I would like to create the best deck for Artifact and have unique cards. I can buy gold cards and all rare or legendary cards. In Pokemon I played as a child but in a paper version. The same had to be bought by boosters and traded with cards :) Today there are cards trading centers online.
Do you have such knowledge and share with me, do you know if it's possible and where can I buy Artifact Cards? Will it be possible at all? How will trading in Dota Artifact look like? Do you have a list of the best decks?

Artifact Card Game - all about Artifact cards - trading in Artifact, best decks and where I can buy Artifact cards
HelloToday we will speak about new dark fantasy card game from Valve studio - Artifact Dota Card Game.Today probably we talk about the most worm game premiere of this year and all about one complicated card game - Artifact.
BUY ARTIFACT CARDS
Why it is so important to buy decks and boosters via safe websites? Cause everyone, you and me and others want to buy safe cards. Sometimes you can hear some gossips about Artifact released but with my info, I can tell you only about 29th November 2018. That will be hot and from what I heard cards can be bought via Odealo.com and Steam market - both sources of Artifact cards are safe and trusted. You can share this address with your friends and family and it will be so lovely for us https://odealo.com/games/artifact You can buy Artifact cards on Odealo.com and this is so fun and fast

Last edited:
Back