Ummm question

H

Hank

i haven't played pokemon for 8 years but then it became popular at my school again so I decided to starrt playing again. I had a bunch of old cards that i traded for new cards. one of them was a Raichu card with a prerelease stamp on it. I traded it to my friend for a sceptlile ex delta species. Later, Another friend told me it was a bad trade. Was he lying to me? thx

WAIT....a raichu with a pre-release stamp?? From base??? Yes, that was a terrible trade on you're part. Sceptile ex is worth about 20-25 bucks. That card is worth hundreds....its soo rare.

Prerelease Raichu... Didn't someone on the gym do an article on it? IIRC, that Raichu is worth somewhere in the thousands...

TYranitarFReak said:
But somehow, u got ur self a playable card....

Continuing what T-TarFreak said, you can use the Sceptile ex, unlike the promotional Raichu...

I think. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Hello? If that one card is worth, lets say at a low end $150, that could be "traded" for 2 BOXES of cards. Which contains about 100 Rares, 5-10 Ex's, probably a couple *'s, not to mention all the commons and uncommons. Now, if it's worth in the thousands, you do the math.

Woah. If it is worth around 2 boxes like somebody said then you could have got around 6 ex cards and possibly stars. That is a really bad deal.

The prerelease Raichu is probably worth alot more than 2 boxes.
While that Raichu may not be useable, if it was sold on e-bay, then he'd be able to buy himself alot of legal cards.

Yes but if this card is worth as much as people are saying then they could buy loads of singles- including a sceptile ex d. I have never come across this card personally so I do not know its value. But considering how much I search for cards on the net, to not see it anywhere must make it very rare.

Omg, please NEVER ever trade if you don't know the value of the card... I've heard in many places that it's very very rare. You should try to get it back from your friend...

ow, bet that hurts. You should have investigated how much that Raichu was worth. :(

Edit: even I don't know how much it's worth:p

Does the friend you traded it with know how valuable the raichu is? He probably does, but you can pray for a tradeback I guess.

Back