• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Umbreon (MD-on)(ANY)

Tsukeo

Skitty is so cute! <3
Deck name: Nope, you can't do that either.
Types: Darkness
Strategy: Lock
---

3 Smeargle (CL)
4-3 Umbreon (Call for Familiy, CL)
0-1 Umbreon (Prime)
2-2 Slowking (HS)
1-1 Dialga G lv.X
2 Uxie (LA)
1 Relicanth (SV)
Pokemon:20

2 Expert Belt
4 Judge
3 Pokemon Collector
2 Energy Exchanger
1 Palmer's Contribution
2 Bebe's Search
1 Cynthia's Feelings
2 Pokemon Communication
2 Seeker
2 Twins
2 Professor Oak's New Theory
1 Luxury Ball
3 Switch
T/S/S:27

4 SP. Darkness
3 Rainbow
6 Darkness
Energy:13

Strategy:

Attack lock most of the format cards with Umbreon.
Body/Stadium/Goods lock with Dialga G lv.X.
Give my opponent bad draws with Slowking.
SP counter with Relicanth.
Uxie draws.
Judge for shuffling my opponents good hands.
Seeker for irritaition.

Hihi. :D
Suggestions?

killers0820

Aspiring Trainer
I like the idea. One thing that bugs me though is that Dialga G X's Poke-body will prevent you from using Slowking's Poke-power.

DSJ

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
No it won't. Dialga G prevents bodies not powers

Also (Sorry about double posting) why not run Lookers instead of Judge, you get to look at your opponents hand and choose whether to shuffle your or theirs. Ultimate disruption.

Phenomenon

( ゚∀゚)☞ !Stop You Criminal Scum! ( ゚∀゚)☞
I say take out the Prime and add another normal Umbreon. Umbreon Prime is just a random card and is not that great, and with another Umbreon-non-prime in your deck you can better the possibilities of getting it out by just drawing, and you can have more re-enforcing ones on the bench.

I agree to have Lookers.

Energy Exchanger is random as well. Take out the Energy Exchanger for 1 more Bebe's Search, and 1 more Palmer Contribution.

So all in all...

-1 Umbreon Prime
-4 Judge
-2 Energy Exchanger

+1 Umbreon CL
+4 Looker's Investigation
+1 Bebe's Search
+1 Palmer's Contribution

I hope I helped you with this post and if you need any furthur help, please do not hesitate to PM me with questions.

Phenomenon

I can understand that, but Umbreon Prime is not a very stong Pokemon. If you want a backup Pokemon, maybe add some more DGX line. You can take out the Umbreon Prime, and the 2 Energy Exchangers to add 2-1 DGX line to make it a 3-2 Line for backup.

So all in all, if you want to do this...

-1 Umbreon Prime
-2 Energy Exchanger
-4 Judge

+2-1 Dialga G Lv.X
+4 Looker's Investigation

This way your backup Pokemon locks Bodies, hits hard, and makes your opponent lose Energy permanently.

Tsukeo

Skitty is so cute! <3
Umbreon Prime has a potential for 60-70 damage minimum.

If Umbreon Prime is out, it's 60 damage, with a special darkness 70, and then a expert belt, will make 90 damage. If I have say; 3 umbreon CL out with prime, will make 90 damage, with a special darkness 100, and then a expert belt 120 damage. and including, it have a built-in SSU. but I want to atleast try the prime.

Also, I cant play 3-2 Lv.X, a DGX counts as a Dialga G.

Phenomenon

Oh yeah, I forgot about that rule. Looks like Umbreon Prime could work, but you need everything to go perfect for it to work.