• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Umbreon Garchomp (Cities Seniors)

Nengeni

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:
2 Eevee UD
2 Eevee RR
3 Umbreon UD
1 Umbreon MD
1 Espeon MD
1 Espeon UD
1 Espeon Prime
2 Gible SV
2 Gabite SV
1 Garchomp SV
2 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA
1 Unown Q

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:
4 Sages Training UD
4 Bebe's Search RR
2 Pokémon Collector HS
3 Expert Belt AR
2 Broken Time Space PL
4 Super Scoop Up UL
3 Pokémon Communication HS
3 Rare Candy UD
1 Palmer's Contribution SV
2 Twins TM
1 Aplh Lithograph FOUR TM

Energy:
4 Special Dark Energy RR
4 Basic Dark Energy
2 Psychic Energy

Basically, the strategy is to get out an umbreon and stall against most pokemon. If I am against Gyarados or Jumpluff, then I can use garchomp to deal massive damage. If I am against gengar, I can stall, or use Uxie to play around fainting spell. Espeon can be used instead of Umbreon, incase I need to hit for a psychic weakness

RE: UmbreChomp Cities Seniors

as im not quite sure of the strategy ill just make a couple suggestions based on what i see.
you might want to change your garchomp line to 2-1-2-1 instead of 2-2-1.
by doing this you have a better chance of getting your garchomp out. and the lvlx can add some synergy with umbreon prime. you can restore discarded eeveelutions to add to umbreon primes damage as well as capitalize on their bodies.
maybe
-1 expert belt
-1 gabite
+1 garchomp
+1 garchomp lvlx

i only have those garchomps, but would adding an MD one work??? Do you think my trainer line fits the deck?

strategy added

I had a deck like this. Just have 4-4 of Umbreon UD with the RR eevee. quicker search.

I like the UD one so that I can search out ANY basic, but ill try a 2-2 of both eevees

i just went 2-1 and came 2nd at todays cities. Anymore help?

Bump!

I am going to a bunch of CC's this week, and need all the advice possible

Back