Umbreon/Espeon's Spectacular Everything Shop! School's starting,so won't be able to get on as much

Did you like what you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Umbreon/Espeon's Spectacular Everything Shop! *Now doing Ipokemon and fakemon Have suggestions? Post here!

adan15 said:
Everybody calm down he is trying his best and it is not his fault he has a life other than just making banners and avatars

I totally agree. We all have a life. And sometimes it goes unnoticed.

RE: Umbreon/Espeon's Spectacular Everything Shop! *Now doing Ipokemon and fakemon Have suggestions? Post here!

I know I need to calm down BUT he PM'ed me that he will get the posted tomorrow yesterday and he said it today so in the PM he said he will post them tomorrow because I have to go swimming and on this thread he posted he is kind of sick. And yet I am still FURIOUS

But ask yourself this if you were sick or if people just kept on bugging you about something would you like it. Trust me I also am waiting for a banner but I am not complaining

Snivylover555 said:
I totally agree. We all have a life. And sometimes it goes unnoticed.

I agree too. U/E has his priorities straight hopefully. Life>Internet. Just do what you have ben doing and everyone'll be (hopefully) pleased.

gary, I wouldn't push it. Just let U/E have the time without any constant reminders. It's not like he's going to spontaneously close up shop, you know.

~AoH

Your furious because he is doing you a favor by making you a banner. He couldve denied your order, still can. Also anyone even a impatient man/women (Idk, maybe your both) can learn how to make banners.

Just chill dude. Did he kill your mother? or cause the japan earthquake? NO. So there is no reason to be mad at umbreon

And it'll get done. Just don't make him rush it, 'kay? I imange that if you were sick, you wouldn't like to be bugged. So be patient and it'll turn out great! So promise me you'll be patient? (I'm not mean. I promise you. Just put yourself in his shoes)

~SL555

Okay,I'll post everyone's banner now. I know you guys have been waiting a long time,but I have a life too you know. Plus,I'm busy this week. Me and my family are going on vacation on Friday,and we're getting ready for my grandmother to come tomorrow. I'll edit this post with everyone's orders. Culex77,I can't find your order. Do you know what page it's on?

Sorry I understand after doing all those banners you probably dont want to do this so I am going to make it simple and I will understand if it takes kinda long

FAKEMON FORM: (A Fakemon is a fan creation for a new Pokemon)
Fakemon Name:You can make that up I am not creative with names
Fakemon Type: water
Fakemon Tpye2(Optional):lightning
Description: Can you make it like some sort of lightning lochness monster
Appearance: lochness monster
Anything Else?: nope
Did you read the rules?: pizza

After I do the banners.

It's on page 38 post #563

Banner and avatar form:
Banner or avatar?: Banner please
Background: a sort of dessert background
Colors: i don't mind
Images(If it is a card,please cut out the part that you want) : Gliscor, any will do!
Text: Pincers of Fury - Gli5c0r
Text Color: kind of like the colours that are on gliscor
Employee: FatalAreoX
Anything else?: nah not that I could think of
Did you read the rules?: DOUGHNUTS!!! :D

Thanks! ^_^

Listen guys,FatalAreoX can't make any orders until September.

*Waits* Is it done yet? Sorry if I'm a little unpatient.

Sorry I didn't post your orders yesterday. I fell asleep. :p But now that I'm fully awake,I'll post your orders.

Ok! *Waits again eating a cookie*

adan15...:
2pys36e.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/2pys36e.png[/IMG]

culexx77...:
2zi54k2.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/2zi54k2.png[/IMG]

ShayminCinccino...:
2n8ybkj.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/2n8ybkj.png[/IMG]

Hydreigion24...:
25g5vsg.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/25g5vsg.png[/IMG]

Pokephenom...:
ra29at.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/ra29at.jpg[/IMG]

gary182000...:
2di0izp.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/2di0izp.png[/IMG]

crystaltheumbreon...:
29xjbe0.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/29xjbe0.png[/IMG]

LuckyPokeGirl...:
2qmk94j.png

PokePhenom,I wasn't sure what you wanted,so I'm sorry if you don't like it. If I forgot anyone else's order,please tell me.

Awesome! Thanks! *Puts on avatar*

Well its pretty good. But can you make a couple changes? I like the font from Broken ice's examples (Golden pika) So could you use that font for my words? And make the words brighter?

Also for the back round just do what ever you think looks best. My first Idea was kindve bad :p

EDIT: Its COMPETE not complete. like I compete in tournaments xD

Thanks it looks very awesome I cant wait to see how the fakemon turns out

Okay,but It will have to be done later. My grandmother just arrived,and I'll do it tonight. Me and my family are going to be away until next week. I will post when I get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back