Umbreon/Espeon's Spectacular Everything Shop! School's starting,so won't be able to get on as much

Did you like what you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Umbreon/Espeon's Spectacular Sprite,Avatar,and Banner Shop!TAKING A BREAK!!POST 168!

No thanks, I prefer to make my own stuff cause of copyright. Also, since it was specifically designated to me, I feel that I should do it.

RE: Umbreon/Espeon's Spectacular Sprite,Avatar,and Banner Shop!TAKING A BREAK!!POST 168!

JOB APPLICATION
Username: FatalAeroX
Specialty: Pokemon TCG banners and Anime Character banners (provided that the link is provided for this)
Experience(How long you've been making whatever you make): Started 2 years ago... Though stopped for the last 2 month due to busyness..
Examples(At least 3):
36903883.png

Yes,you're hired!:DI'll update the front post later.

Nice... Thanks... =D

Feel free to order from me now... xD.. Although I'm going to bed soon... UK time..

Umbreon/Espeon said:
ramsey,your order is ready.
1zg7yvq.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/1zg7yvq.png[/IMG]
Hope you like it.:)

iit looks amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggg thank you!

No problem!

TRAINER CARD FORM:
Color of Trainer card: Orange
Trainer Sprite: Red
Pokemon: Shiny Blaziken, Chandelure, Shiny Terrakion, Ferrothorn, Conkeldurr, Whimsicott
Employee: Umb/Esp
Anything else?: Unova Badges please
Did you read the rules?: Momos (Tibetan Dumplings)

@Shining Dragon... Done it..

slatiosstar.png

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/7739/slatiosstar.png

But, isn't that just a picture of a book on some random website? I can't find what you're talking about.

By the way, I have quite a lot to go for crystaltheumbreon's banner. Would you like it showing most of the Pokemon's bodies or just their heads?

Okay Oshawott,I'll do your trainer card.
EDIT:It's done.Hope you like it!
iqebgl.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/iqebgl.png[/IMG]

@FatalAeroX
My banner is AWESOME, thanks!!

P0KEVORTEX said:
By the way, I have quite a lot to go for crystaltheumbreon's banner. Would you like it showing most of the Pokemon's bodies or just their heads?

Most of their bodies please.

hello my name is pokefool and i'd like to request an avatar:
Banner and avatar form:
Banner or avatar?:avatar
Colors:whatever looks good when you do it
Images:piplup tilting it's head with a question mark above
Text:through one ear out the other
Text Color:whatever looks good
Employee:umbreon/espeon
Anything else?:no
Did you read the rules?:tacos

thank you very much

It'll be done tomorrow.:)
EDIT:I might have to draw it,'cause I can't find an image of piplup tilting it's head with a question mark above.But if you can find an image,that would be great.

RE: Umbreon/Espeon's Spectacular Sprite,Avatar,and Banner Shop!

Hi. I was just wondering how the Lagiacrus banner is coming. Someone said it would be done by Sunday, so I'm just making sure nothing"s wrong. If you need to work on it more, that's fine. Thank you!

thats fine, i might have a good pokemon card for you to copy off of, but it's not tilting it's head. thanks alot

Pokefool

Thanks pokefool.superpokemon67,I'm sorry that it didn't get done yesterday.I had unexpected plans.I will try to finish it today.

RE: Umbreon/Espeon's Spectacular Sprite,Avatar,and Banner Shop!Added new selections!!

gary182000 said:
Banner and avatar form: Banner
Colors:
Images: http://www.fast-autos.net/diecast-cars-models/diecast-car-image-large/zoroark-holo-pokemon-promo-black-white-jumbo-card-500hp_230590974246.jpg (Picture Only
Text: Team Rouge
Text Color: Blue and White
Employee: Umbreon/Espeon
Anything else?: I need a new banner because my team changed the mascot sorry.
Did you read the rules?: Apples

I asked FatalAreoX if he could do that banner,but he said the image is to small.Could you find a bigger one?

I could scan the card as I have one of it, then crop it, resize and send it to you.
I'm also the 200th post, and I have finished editing Pokeman's banner, which I PM'd him. I will still be a while for crystaltheumbreon, sorry. I'm so busy these days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back