UltraPro EX Legend Maker Binder

RE:  UltraPro EX Legend Maker Binder

Jade said:
is theres a binder that represent older sets? as i know of there is one for Deoxys and FRLG.

Only true binders I can remember from the day are the Base, Team Rocket and Southern Islands sets.

I kinda like these binders, I think I'll be picking one up. I just hope the pages are high quality like the ones Upper Deck makes for Yu-Gi-Oh. :)

i really hope its high queality as the small Base set binder i used to have (the cardboard and the plastic was badly damaged so i have to take them off the binder. and the pages are getting wear out)

also, i wonder where i could get these tight plastic sleeves that ican use for my exs because i dont like loose ones =p

RE:  UltraPro EX Legend Maker Binder

Jade said:
i really hope its high queality as the small Base set binder i used to have (the cardboard and the plastic was badly damaged so i have to take them off the binder. and the pages are getting wear out)

also, i wonder where i could get these tight plastic sleeves that ican use for my exs because i dont like loose ones =p

Ah, yes the Base Set binder. Mines really old so I can't use it. But ya, brand new those were nice binders. Has anyone used the Ultra Pro Deoxys binders before, if so could you let me know if they were any good because I'm thinking about getting one.

Back