Help UltraPro EX Legend Maker Binder?

aeroace142

Aspiring Trainer
During the EX era of the tcg, UltraPro released binders alongside some of the sets, one of these sets was Legend Maker, however, unlike the other sets, information related to the binders from this set are rarely found on the internet. The only information I have found on this subject is from Pokebeach itself, Water Pokemon Master writes:

"UltraPro will be releasing EX Legend Maker themed binders in February in celebration of the set! Each binder will contain fourteen pages, each with nine card slots, and will be able to hold 126 Pokemon cards (252 if you put cards on the front and back of each page). The binders will feature Pokemon artwork from EX Legend Maker (Arcanine, Banette, Aerodactyl, and Mew)"

IF anyone has any further information about these binders such as any images or links to these binders either for sale or in someones collection that would be grestly appreciated, hopefully we can figure out why these binders are so rare together.

TLDR: Have you seen these binders anywhere?

Hello,
I'm a binder collector, and I own nearly every binders of the EX era so I think I can help.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post link but I have a website where I posted picture of every binders : spinozaure.id.st/bloc-ex-c30119622

Basically, it goes as follow :

Rubis and Sapphire : only exist as a hard cover, 4 ring binder. I'd say it's quite rare.

Sandstorm : only exist as a 4 pockets binder. It's green and features the same artworks as the booster. Not too hard to find.

Dragons : 4 pockets binder, features the Japanese illustration. Pretty hard to find.

Team Aqua VS Team Magma : 4 pocket binder, features the Japanese illustration. Extremely hard to find.

Hidden Legends : 4 pockets binders with 3 different versions. All with the booster/deck illustration. 2 of them are Italian exclusive. They're easy enough to find.

FireRed leaf green : 4 pocket binder, only one version featuring the booster artwork of Pikachu and Charizard. Easy to find. I heard about a Nidoking version but I can't say for sure.

Team Rocket Returns : no idea if it exists or not.

Deoxys : 4 pockets binders with 3 different versions. All with the booster/deck illustration. 2 of them are Italian exclusive. Very difficult to find.

Emerald : 4 pockets binders with 3 different versions. All with the booster/deck illustration. 2 of them are Italian exclusive. Not too hard to find but some illustration are more difficult.

Unseen forces : 4 pockets binders with 3 different versions. All with the booster/deck illustration. 2 of them are Italian exclusive. Not the hardest to find but not the easiest either especially the Italian exclusives.

Delta Species :
4 pockets binders with 3 different versions. All with the booster/deck illustration. 2 of them are Italian exclusive. Very difficult to find.

Legend Maker: Only one type of illustration (Featuring the Arcanine illustration) but it exists as both 4 pockets and 9 pockets. Very hard to find

Holon Phantom : Only one type of illustration (Featuring the Latios and Latias illustrations) but it exists as both 4 pockets and 9 pockets. Hard to find.

Crystal Guardian : Only one type of illustration (Featuring the Blastoise and Venusaur illustration) but it exists as both 4 pockets and 9 pockets. 4 pocket not too hard to find, 9 pockets very hard

Dragon Frontiers : Only one type of illustration (Featuring the Typhlosion illustration) but it exists as both 4 pockets and 9 pockets. Both hard to find especially 9 pockets version.

Power Keeper : Only one type of illustration (Featuring the Dusclops illustration) but it exists as both 4 pockets and 9 pockets. Easy enough to find.

Hope it can help, don't hesitate if you have questions. I live in Europe so the "difficult to find scale" might not apply for the US

Ciao!

I'm a huge binder collector, i have almost all of them (excluding the ring ones), from 1st gen until call of legends/5th gen.

I was wondering, do you guys sell sealed items? Or something not present in this collection (like the one from the 2005 tcg world tournament?)

if you have any question, write it here, happy to help
20230926_190255.jpg

Hi, just wanted to jump in on this and say thanks to spinozaurr for the very useful website. I have been trying to obtain all the binders for the EX era and it was difficult to find out which sets had them.
Also thanks to robdan for the image. I actually saw it on reddit a while back and have been using the image as my own checklist. I still have a few to go.
I wanted to mention there is an official ring binder for EX Dragon, which I have. I am happy to send an image to spinozaurr if you want it?
Thanks!

Back