Discussion Ultra Beast Stuff

JFlo

Aspiring Trainer
recently I've been really enjoying all kinds of off-meta and meta ultra beast decks and I wanted to start a discussion talking about all kinds of gimmicks only ultra beasts would have the luxury of having. Just a note, this discussion shouldn't be worried about rotation or any format, just talking about things Ultra beasts could do in combination with other cards. I'll start off the discussion by talking about optimizing this deck skeleton I've been using recently using the dragon type Naganadel GX

Naganadel GX
Ability:
Once during your turn (before you attack), you may discard an ultra beast card from your hand. If you do, draw 3 cards.
After looking around at all the prism star cards and messing around with them I found I really like using Lance prism star to bypass evolution. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any dragon types I really wanted to use this in combination with. until I remembered Naganadel GX, and now I want to make a deck skeleton for any ultra beast card to use that focuses on getting multiple Naganadel GX out turn 2 without having to take up any space for poipole. this also means that there is no basic pokemon for this evolution chain so you're guaranteed to start with whatever other pokemon in this list you would like.
You can play this card only if 1 of your Pokémon was Knocked Out during your opponent's last turn. Search your deck for up to 2 Dragon Pokémon and put them onto your Bench. Then, shuffle your deck.

right now I've come up with using 4 Misty's favour so you can search out a Lt.Surge, Lance, and any other supporter. I also added 2 ordinary rod so that after you discard 2 ultra beasts you can recover them either to put into play or to discard them again next turn.

4 Misty's Favour
2 Lt. surge
1 Lance
2 Naganadel GX
2 ordinary rod

If you go first you get the chance of getting KO'd on your opponents next turn, which is what you want so you can use Lance as soon as possible. This also lets you get any other evolution chains in the list started earlier. I need some help for this one but I do think its worth spending some more time on so any deck using ultra beasts that wants to go first can still use this
Useful deck skeleton idea for any Ultra Beast deck to use.