Ultra Ball Ultra PRO Premium Portfolio!

Lord Charizard

Aspiring Trainer
I've seen this one in Walmart at least once, almost bought it but the aesthetic is just too weird. I already have the Pokeball one, which is odd enough, and the all-yellow Pikachu one.

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
No ultra ball is getting a reprint I think because it got a holo variant in a japanese set resently.
Well, because the new holo variants Guzma and Cynthia were confirmed to be alternate art reprints; the recent Ultra Ball variant may/may not be an alternate art reprint. But we won't know for sure until there's more information on it. i really hope it isnt an alternate art reprint. Because Standard will lose Ultra Ball after the rotation in September. Which i believe the next Standard format will be Ultra Prism and on. Plus Sword and Shield will probably or most be the next set after, the mini set after Unbroken Bonds, IMO. And maybe, just maybe Ultra Ball will get replaced with an even better version; besides master ball. I sure hope so.

Winkachu

Aspiring Trainer
Literally, nothing beats Decktutor binder, holds single sleeved or unsleeved cards so perfectly and tight that you can do Harlem Shake dance and not a single card will fall out from the binder and have a really strong hardcover. As cool Ultra Binder looks these products don't protect valuable cards, and the hardcover is extremely flexible. I will stick to good old KMC perfect fit and Decktutor binder, I just wish Pokemon company made 6x6 binder that rivals Decktutor, till then 4x3 will have to do its job.

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Literally, nothing beats Decktutor binder, holds single sleeved or unsleeved cards so perfectly and tight that you can do Harlem Shake dance and not a single card will fall out from the binder and have a really strong hardcover. As cool Ultra Binder looks these products don't protect valuable cards, and the hardcover is extremely flexible. I will stick to good old KMC perfect fit and Decktutor binder, I just wish Pokemon company made 6x6 binder that rivals Decktutor, till then 4x3 will have to do its job.
BCW Zip up 4x3 and 3x3 binders are pretty good too. I like how even when full, they don't crush the cards in the pockets at the binding.