Help UK Card Sites: Help?

Marowhacker

@MarowhackerTCG on twitter
So, I've been using Magic Madhouse for a while now, however there are a couple of other sites that have good prices and some interesting things that Madhouse may not have. Has anyone ever used ChaosCards.co.uk before? They seem to have mixed reviews, and it'd be nice to get some direct feedback from people who have used them before so I know whether it's worth buying for them. Additionally, there is google.net which I have not heard much about, however they have some interesting things online and would be nice to have feedback from their customers. Thanks!!!

I have personally used ChaosCards and MagicMadhouse and had fantastic service from both. I also have someone on facebook who sells cards and has an online store (currently offline due to issues) who does very good deals and prices, his site it called KO Collectibles and his name is Kev Orchard.

Another site which I keep scanning but haven't used is KoolKingdom, their prices tend to be higher but they do good discounts through their newsletter so may be worth signing up to that.

Back