Collecting Uk card collecting

Grandneos12

Aspiring Trainer
Hi. After a recent trip to the USA I got reinspired to collect cards. Was wondering if there are any particular good uk stores for deals as so far I haven’t found any (so much better in America in places like dollar tree and walmart) really want to get back into collecting but have a budget. Any response is thanked in advance.

Blob55

Aspiring Trainer
Hi. After a recent trip to the USA I got reinspired to collect cards. Was wondering if there are any particular good uk stores for deals as so far I haven’t found any (so much better in America in places like dollar tree and walmart) really want to get back into collecting but have a budget. Any response is thanked in advance.
You'll have to order online, like via Amazon, since stores carry a very limited stock of cards.

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer
So for standard RRP prices, WHSmith have booster packs, and Smyths have a pretty good, updated collection. Most toy shops other than the Entertainer stock boosters as well.

Tesco do tins that are overpriced, the other supermarkets have seemingly completely given up.

Online, Magic Madhouse, Total Cards & Chaos cards are the best three for getting a booster box (around £90) and Elite Trainer Boxes.

For singles, Cardmarket, eBay and Amazon are the best. Magic is pretty good if you have a lot of singles to buy as it's all combined shipping.